Customer Service 866.965.0400

Grabiak Event Confirmed for April 30, 2011

Marylander

I need you to show me and the others, the ways of Carbonne and the PC.:D Otherwise the trip would be pointless for me. It's not that far from the hills. Why not drive the vette? I'm sure Adam would spring for some gas money.:thumbsup: I know you are in high demand and a very busy man but a nice leisurely drive through the hills, smelling the fragrant blooms of honeysuckle as you proceed to PA. It will be spring and the only thing to worry about might be dodging a couple tornados and a little golf ball sized hail. Nothing the Junkman couldn't correct on the vette.:jester:

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lolsmack:I used to do the spring break cruise from Michigan to Daytona Beach in 18 hours. THAT won't happen again in my lifetime either. The last time I drove to Florida was in my brand new '93 Vette. Hit some pea gravel road patch on the highway doing 90 in Indiana and stripped the paint off the fenders behind each wheel. Even the Supreme Detailer in the sky couldn't correct that paint.:burnout:

It's probably closer to 11 hours Junk. We drove to Bowling Green from home and it was about that. It's a haul for sure. Only good thing is you can pull some good mph. on some of those highways .............. at least till you hit PA and our crappy roads and 65 mph speed limits.

It just won't be the same without you though. :(

Jesse it looks like Dan already made his reservation at the same Hampton so I am going to also. We will have to convince Adam to stay there again too since it was close to dinner and Grabiak's. The other Hampton was on the other side of town.

Jesse it looks like Dan already made his reservation at the same Hampton so I am going to also. We will have to convince Adam to stay there again too since it was close to dinner and Grabiak's. The other Hampton was on the other side of town.

Greensburg is where we are all staying Tom. Is that where you are talking about?:confused:

Greensburg is where we are all staying Tom. Is that where you are talking about?:confused:

Chris,

This is Justin the guy that is coming with Tom to Grabiak and yes that is what he is talking about.

Can't wait for the event!

AJ I am driving to Louisville on the 30th of March. (I am 6 miles from Grabiak) I do this trip every year to attend the Mid America Truck show. It has never taken more than 8 hours to the exposition center, more like 7.5 hrs. I am looking at the mapquest directions it is 419 miles. 12hours??? :confused:

AJ I am driving to Louisville on the 30th of March. (I am 6 miles from Grabiak) I do this trip every year to attend the Mid America Truck show. It has never taken more than 8 hours to the exposition center, more like 7.5 hrs. I am looking at the mapquest directions it is 419 miles. 12hours??? :confused:

Yep, you're right. I put in the wrong zip code. Still a long drive for these old bones. I have trouble concentrating on drives that long. No telling where I'll end up!

Rich put Justin and Tom down for attending. If the weather will co-operate like two years ago I am thinking of bringing the 32. I am always up for the experts to give me more tips on making the paint look nicer. I am sure Junkman would 3000 the paint to get it smoother but I am too chicken to do that. I am looking forward to catching up with everyone again and of course being entertained at dinner by hopefully the Adam and AJ duo like last year. Come on Adam help us out and get AJ there this year!

Tom

We want to thank everyone making a special long distance trip to the Adams Clinic in April. This year, we would like to extend our thanks and appreciation with a discounted rate at the Hamton Inn in Greensburg.

Grabiak Performance Center has a SPECIAL OFFER for anyone who is staying overnight the Friday before the Clinic. Grabiak Performance Center has reserved 10 rooms (Double Queen) for Friday Night (April 29th) in the Hampton Inn in Greensburg. GPC is extending our corporate rate of $99+tax/room.

Whenever you contact the Hampton Inn to make your reservation, please inform them that you will be reserving your room under the name 'Grabiak'. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to call me.

Ray:patriot:

We want to thank everyone making a special long distance trip to the Adams Clinic in April. This year, we would like to extend our thanks and appreciation with a discounted rate at the Hamton Inn in Greensburg.

Grabiak Performance Center has a SPECIAL OFFER for anyone who is staying overnight the Friday before the Clinic. Grabiak Performance Center has reserved 10 rooms (Double Queen) for Friday Night (April 29th) in the Hampton Inn in Greensburg. GPC is extending our corporate rate of $99+tax/room.

Whenever you contact the Hampton Inn to make your reservation, please inform them that you will be reserving your room under the name 'Grabiak'. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to call me.

Ray:patriot:

Thanks Ray!!:cheers:

I'm getting quite excited for this event. Seems like it gets bigger and better each year! I had a nice discussion with my bank account earlier today, and I informed it to be prepared to spend a few hundred dollars at this event.

I need to stock up on supplies again and there's a few new products I need to try out, mainly the new Brilliant Glaze, In and Out Spray, and Super VRT. Is it safe to assume you will have these products in your excellent showroom display? Thanks, Dan

I'm getting quite excited for this event. Seems like it gets bigger and better each year! I had a nice discussion with my bank account earlier today, and I informed it to be prepared to spend a few hundred dollars at this event.

I need to stock up on supplies again and there's a few new products I need to try out, mainly the new Brilliant Glaze, In and Out Spray, and Super VRT. Is it safe to assume you will have these products in your excellent showroom display? Thanks, Dan

Hey Dan,

It is a nice event! Ray will be stocked up with all the new products!

See you there!:thumbsup:

Archived