Customer Service 866.965.0400

Grabiak Event Confirmed for April 30, 2011

Marylander

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

woohoo good time coming but my truck will probably still be nasty lol actually I have been working on the house and having he baby no time yet for detailing but im getting there. I got the garage mostly organized and I hopefully will get what i need tomorrow to help finish that up. the tree guys are here and the tree is gone from the driveway woohoo so no more bird and tree droppings directly on the cars now.

Heh. The Vette is still on life support. This is the first year since I've owned her that the Vette is still under covers with no insurance. The weather forescast has nothing but rain for the next 8 days as it is now. I'm beginning to grow webbed feet. Bad, bad weather here. MAYBE Adam can lassoo some warm sunny weather and bring it with him.

Anybody know if AJ is going to make it for sure or not?

woohoo good time coming but my truck will probably still be nasty lol actually I have been working on the house and having he baby no time yet for detailing but im getting there. I got the garage mostly organized and I hopefully will get what i need tomorrow to help finish that up. the tree guys are here and the tree is gone from the driveway woohoo so no more bird and tree droppings directly on the cars now.

Somebody shoot some spit wads at Dan if he falls asleep again! :lolsmack:

Anybody know if AJ is going to make it for sure or not?

I haven't received a plane ticket yet so it looks like I'm staying home. Eat some spaghetti for me. :thumbsup:

I think we should take up a collection for AJ! It won't be the same without him! :help:

Yeah then we can watch adam and aj confuse people we can have two different clinics on both sides of the car lol you got adam detailing for dollars and aj detailing for days lol :jester:

Hey everyone, we are getting closer. Looking forward to seeing everyone. Hey Rich, keep in mind that all of your J-town water flows right past us!!! So that means our webbed feet will not help us, throw a life preserver vest.

Our "Groundhog buddy", says that it will be warmer with a sunnier than normal forecast".

Rich (Maryland Vette), good to hear you confirmed your reservations!

Ray

Guest Sarah@Adams
Just made our reservations at the Hampton Inn! :rockon: See you all next week. :2thumbs:

Working on booking a flight now and need to find out what Hampton Inn I need to book at? Tried to read through to find it but we are on page 22 now...

Hey everyone, we are getting closer. Looking forward to seeing everyone. Hey Rich, keep in mind that all of your J-town water flows right past us!!! So that means our webbed feet will not help us, throw a life preserver vest.

Our "Groundhog buddy", says that it will be warmer with a sunnier than normal forecast".

Rich (Maryland Vette), good to hear you confirmed your reservations!

Ray

Ray, I'm thinking I'll probably be bringing the canoe. :lol:

Our rivers are so high here that they're advising the local kayakers and canoers to stay out of the water. And what the heck..............72 today, 47 tomorrow and 38 on Friday!!! I WANT TO SEE THE MAN IN CHARGE AND COMPLAIN!!:(

Working on booking a flight now and need to find out what Hampton Inn I need to book at? Tried to read through to find it but we are on page 22 now...

Lynn its the one for greensburg here is the address 1000 town square drive greensburg Pa 15601

Guest Sarah@Adams
Lynn its the one for greensburg here is the address 1000 town square drive greensburg Pa 15601

Thanks! Now I can book my flight! See you all there...

Guest Sarah@Adams
Lynn make sure you bring some nice sunny warm weather with you. We are starved for some sunshine!

I will try but the hummidity usually comes with it here in Texas.

OK it's time to pray to the weather gods that they will have gotten all of this rain out of their system before Friday of next week for Grabiak. It would sure be nice to have some sunshine so everyone will bring out their Adams shined beasts!

Archived