Customer Service 866.965.0400

Grabiak Event Confirmed for April 30, 2011

Marylander

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Ray for the nice surprise of saving some money at the Hampton Inn. I made my reservation today. I hope that you are going to be able to make dinner on Friday with us so we can repay you for your kindness. I am looking forward to a nice sunny day this year at the clinic, and hopefully bringing the 32.

So in other words..............any day now. Best of luck with everything Dan. If I lived closer, I'd be glad to lend a hand.

I appreciate it but man you missed some good junkman food last night my buddy made smoked london broil with large cut fried potatoes that were oh my God good lol im hurting right now but we are in the house I moved the bedroom and the babys room now I need a living room lol

Sounds great. My mrs. cooked flank steak on the grill with potatoes cooked with garlic, onions and butter and a huge tossed salad. My belly was probably hurting just as bad. Looking forward to seeing everyone next month.

I appreciate it but man you missed some good junkman food last night my buddy made smoked london broil with large cut fried potatoes that were oh my God good lol im hurting right now but we are in the house I moved the bedroom and the babys room now I need a living room lol

Sounds great. My mrs. cooked flank steak on the grill with potatoes cooked with garlic, onions and butter and a huge tossed salad. My belly was probably hurting just as bad. Looking forward to seeing everyone next month.

I don't remember seeing a invite to either of these feast. I hope all that food ends up making both of your butts look big. :lolsmack:

I don't remember seeing a invite to either of these feast. I hope all that food ends up making both of your butts look big. :lolsmack:

Yeah, we're working on catching up to the "Junk in the Trunkman"! :lol::lol::lol:

i think i'm going to have to take this off so i can meet the man himself...lets go through my april so far...apr 16th, clinic in PA with the Junkman...apr 22-24 six flags jersey with the girlfriend...apr 30th, clinic in MD with Adam himself...this will be the best Apr i have ever had :D

i think i'm going to have to take this off so i can meet the man himself...lets go through my april so far...apr 16th, clinic in PA with the Junkman...apr 22-24 six flags jersey with the girlfriend...apr 30th, clinic in MD with Adam himself...this will be the best Apr i have ever had :D

MD?? Okay, you go to Md, the rest of us will be in Pennsylvania! :lolsmack:

MD?? Okay, you go to Md, the rest of us will be in Pennsylvania! :lolsmack:

you cant make fun of me lol...i was going by his username...i guess i'm going to need the address to this place so i go to the RIGHT place haha:lolsmack:

• 2 weeks later...
you cant make fun of me lol...i was going by his username...i guess i'm going to need the address to this place so i go to the RIGHT place haha:lolsmack:

8282 State Route 22, New Alexandria, PA

I will be attending for sure as this is about an hour from me :)

PRP will be new and improved too :burnout:

I have to make sure i have my full inventory taken by then but if i come home with new stuff I may end up with a divorce lol all my stuff is all over the place and now that i moved im getting it back together and realizing i have alot of adams stuff lol

Two and a half weeks out and my Vette is still under cover with no insurance on it yet. The roads still have cinders on them. My Impala looks like a junk yard car. :help::help::help:

Not staying at the Hampton had to change because i wated to come out a day early and they had no availability. So i am staying at the holiday inn again.

Going to be a good weekend

Thursday School then drive out

Friday NRA Annual Meet seven acres worth in Pitt then dinner

Saturday- Clinic drive home

Sunday- work

Monday- Running after thunder chickens

Archived