Customer Service 866.965.0400

Grabiak Event Confirmed for April 30, 2011

Marylander

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bummer!:(

Agreed, was looking forward to meeting most of you.. some I was not to interested in meeting, I wont name (RICH) names, but they know who they are!

:lolsmack::lolsmack:

But Chris, when the wife and I head to WV to see the family, I plan to give you plenty of notice so we can meet up!

Agreed, was looking forward to meeting most of you.. some I was not to interested in meeting, I wont name (RICH) names, but they know who they are!

:lolsmack::lolsmack:

But Chris, when the wife and I head to WV to see the family, I plan to give you plenty of notice so we can meet up!

Sounds good!

Guest Sarah@Adams

Oh no... after reading the last few posts in this thread, I have a feeling this is going to be a long two days... :help: Ashley, now I know why you are doing that show in California!

Just kidding guys, I can't wait, this is going to be fun! :cheers:

Hey Everyone!

Have been very busy with some "life changes", and haven't been around for a bit....miss everyone here!

Anyways, I am planning on making the event as per the last two years....don't have time to read the previous 24 pages of this thread, but hopefully the weather will cooperate....

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Al

:cheers:

Rich,

Rad is still with us. He was just out here last week with his Vette. To my knowledge, he will be in attendance at the show as well.

When I see him, I will let him know you asked.

Ray :2thumbs:

Hey Everyone!

Have been very busy with some "life changes", and haven't been around for a bit....miss everyone here!

Anyways, I am planning on making the event as per the last two years....don't have time to read the previous 24 pages of this thread, but hopefully the weather will cooperate....

Al

Will see you there Al!:thumbsup:

Has ANYBODY heard from Rad? I tried his email, but it's decomissioned. Ray?

I have been wondering about the Ole boy as well!;) I hope he comes!:thumbsup:

Hey Everyone!

Al

Hi Al! I'd been wondering what became of you. Glad to hear you'll be there next week -- I look forward to catching up. :cheers:

Rich

Archived