Customer Service 866.965.0400

Grabiak Event Confirmed for April 30, 2011

Marylander

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone needs to bring a video camera to the dinner. But it's not going to be quite as much fun without AJ. Come on brother, you HAVE to be there!! We promise you won't have to lift a finger at the clinic! You can sit back and let Chris do all the work! :lolsmack:

Someone needs to bring a video camera to the dinner. But it's not going to be quite as much fun without AJ. Come on brother, you HAVE to be there!! We promise you won't have to lift a finger at the clinic! You can sit back and let Chris do all the work! :lolsmack:

I can, and I will!:banana::thumbsup: Gladly!!;)

Hey Jesse, how are ya? Let's hope that the fuel prices don't go to what they are predicting! We look forward to seeing everyone that can make again this year. Hitch a Ride with Dan Lawson, meet him on the pike, he's not too bad of a guy!! lol :2thumbs: Ray

Hey Jesse, how are ya? Let's hope that the fuel prices don't go to what they are predicting! We look forward to seeing everyone that can make again this year. Hitch a Ride with Dan Lawson, meet him on the pike, he's not too bad of a guy!! lol :2thumbs: Ray

sure I can do that but im going down friday morning so you better be ready lol I got no issue with car pooling (thats not the same as pooling technique by the way) so im good for it.

Much looking forward to the BIG Event friends! Carbone's was such a cool time, and let's do it again!

This is year 3 for the Grabiak Clinic, correct? Which Hampton Inn did we all stay last year?

Looking forward to being with the Gang this year again!!:rockon:

Much looking forward to the BIG Event friends! Carbone's was such a cool time, and let's do it again!

This is year 3 for the Grabiak Clinic, correct? Which Hampton Inn did we all stay last year?

My wife's family is from that area and I may be in Pittsburgh for a gig, so I'm making plans to come by and shake hands with "the man" and introduce myself, being a new dealer and all. I'll have my brother in-law bring his Challenger which should hopefully have some Adam's products on it by then!

- Darryl

Yes this will be the 3rd. year, for me at least.

Here is where we stayed. Hampton Inn Greensburg :2thumbs:

Looking forward as well!:2thumbs:

You ain't too old to still get a beatin' old man! :lolsmack:

My wife's family is from that area and I may be in Pittsburgh for a gig, so I'm making plans to come by and shake hands with "the man" and introduce myself, being a new dealer and all. I'll have my brother in-law bring his Challenger which should hopefully have some Adam's products on it by then!

- Darryl

If it doesn't, then he'll be able to stock up at the clinic. Ray has about the best selection short of the warehouse!! See you there. :cheers:

Archived