Customer Service 866.965.0400

Camaro with a coat of Brilliant Glaze and coat of Buttery Wax!

Kevin10CamaroSS

Question

Looks really nice .... even if you wasted some Adam's product on a Camaro.:jester:

'11 Mustang owner putting fear into Camaros at stoplights :2thumbs:

I feel like i am stalking prey everytime i pull up to a mustang in the SS and look for that 5.0 badge, they do look nice in my mirror:D

:lol: nice signature, no such thing as a waste if you know what your doing fyi....thanks for the compliment!

:lol: touche'

FYI I had a '78 Z-28 and a '93 Vette. The Z was more fun than the vette. My Z was destroyed by acid fallout from a nearby Oldsmobile factory. Talk about your water spots? My new car was PITTED from the fallout. :mad: I was happy to see Oldsmobile go under.

The black Camaro in my signature is one that I did for a friend in my Camaro club. A dealership did some work on it and then left it out in the rain for maybe a week or so, with some sunshine in between rainy days. So you know what that did to it.....yup, water spots!! On a saturday, I spent a good 12 hours working on that car. Made it look better than when it rolled off the truck at the dealership!

I love Brilliant Glaze and Buttery Wax for a deep wet shine in a hurry. Our TBSS is the same shade of blue also. Looks great! Americana will only make it look better.

Bruce

Yeah buddy!!! That is my GO TO combo right there! Plus, this stuff always lays down better on a TBSS! ;)

You guys won't regret it! It definitely gives it a deeper, glossier, wetter, & richer shine. I need to get some americana next!

I got some Americana!!!!!

If you dont have any by the time I have the June meet in Williamsburg, I'll bring it with me and you can try it out.

Archived