Customer Service 866.965.0400

Ventilated seats

Blowzilla

Question

Hi all,

I'm new here. I just purchased the "Adam's perfect interior kit".

I wanted to know, how do you guys deal with ventilated seats? Do you treat them like non ventilated seats?

I am worried I will fill in all those little holes with conditioner, and cause my ventilated seats to malfunction.

As for the cleaner, I don't think I should have any issues, if you think otherwise please advise.

Thanks for looking.

Looking forward to cleaning up my car for the summer.

All the best!

13 answers to this question

My Corvette has perforated seats and I don't have any issues. I spray the cleaner on lightly and use the brush to work it in. Then use a M/F towel to wipe clean. With the conditioner I put it on my hand and rub it in to the seat. I feel I'm able to get into all the grooves in the seat. The downside is that your hand smells like leather for a day.

:welcomebanner::welcomebanner:Adam's Leather & Interior Conditioner won't be a problem for you, just wipe access with a MF towel!:thumbsup:

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width="46%"></TD></TR><TR><TD class=redheading1 align=middle colSpan=2>Adam's Leather & Interior Conditioner</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

hello1combine.gif:hi::hi:

Adam's Leather & Interior Conditioner won't be a problem for you, just wipe access with a MF towel!:thumbsup:

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width="46%"></TD></TR><TR><TD class=redheading1 align=middle colSpan=2></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

:iagree::iagree:

:welcomebanner::welcomebanner:Adam's Leather & Interior Conditioner won't be a problem for you, just wipe access with a MF towel!:thumbsup:

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width="46%"></TD></TR><TR><TD class=redheading1 align=middle colSpan=2>Adam's Leather & Interior Conditioner</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I have been using it on a regular basis on wifes Infiniti's seats for about a year with no problems! Love it!

Thank you all for the replies. I can now use the product with confidence.

Excellent choice! BTW, what are you using it on?

On my 2006 E55 AMG.

Once it gets a little warmer, I will also be using the flex to polish it, along with Adams polishes, of course.

Used the "M" brand Leather Conditioner once (what was I thinking?) It filled all those little holes with dried conditioner. Couple hours with a tooth pick, a battery powered sweater fuzz ball remover (to remove all the little strands of seat padding the tooth pick pulled through the holes) and a vacuum they were good as new. Next time, and ever since, I've used Adam's Leather Conditioner and it does not fill the holes and dry in them.

Archived