Customer Service 866.965.0400

This is NOT the jumbo pad?

Captain Slow

Question

Tonight I came home from the office and found that FedEx had dropped off a box of Adam's goodies for me. :patriot: At first I thought the order was going to be a two parter because the box wasn't as big as I expected. Upon opening it I discovered the warehouse personnel are Tetris Grand Masters. Order was complete. The Car Shampoo is a little on the soft serve ice cream side and smells great. The APC was also a bit slushy, but OK. The 4" pads look like they'll add to my fun time in the garage. I can't wait for it to thaw for tomorrow afternoon's garage time. :banana:The fire hose nozzle is impressive in heft and workmanship.

The big surprise though was the wash pad. I had to look at the packaging twice and then got out the ruler, yep 9 x 9, it's the Professional Wash Pad and not the Jumbo. Dang that thing is big! I compared it to my wash mitts from Barry's company and it looks to be almost twice the size.:rockon:

I will be sure to post a review for all of these new to me products.

BTW: I tried to repackage everything to take upstairs to my Detailing arsenal but couldn't get it all back in. Here's to you Tetris Grand Masters: :cheers:

8 answers to this question

I strongly suggest you don't manage to repack the shipments. A vortex to a parallel universe appeared and my power went out in my house. I had to dump the box for my own safety.

Same thing here.. been 2 weeks still cant find the wifes cat! :lolsmack:

Archived