Customer Service 866.965.0400

My 2 bottles of SVRT

I was sorting through my bottles, and I came across my SVRT bottles. I noticed that the product is 2 different colours. One is a bright white and the other is a beige colour. I took a couple pictures, I hope you guys can see what I can.

Im wondering if one has gone bad? Chime in and let me know.

photo-1.jpg

photo-2.jpg

photo-3.jpg

My first bottle of SVRT wasn't as "Seafood Newburg" colored as my subsequent ones. It's just the color added to help distinguish the old VRT from the new formula. The product sould be just fine.

That's what it looks like to me, wonder what it'd taste like over a bed of white rice.............:drool:

It would taste like how calling Poison Control sounds :D

I have tasted the following:

DS

BG

BW

WW

NONE of them taste like they smell :banana:

Isnt VRT water based? I remember Adam saying you could drink it and not get sick in a thread about state regs when reformulating in&out so he could sell it in california.

Disclaimer I may be wrong don't go drink your VRT :)

only the seafood newberg flavor!!:lolsmack:

I bet it would shine up yer insides! Things would be speeding thru there like Grant went thru Richmond!

There can be some slight color variation in the products, nothing to worry about.

Its a result of how we bottle... everything is hand mixed, hand bottled, hand labeled, hand capped, hand packaged. As a result you might get a slight color variation... could be from the top or bottom of a batch... the chemical is the same, but often times the color additives/dyes/etc can get striated thru the thicker products and result in a slight difference in tint. Depending on which point that individual bottle was pumped or poured from the batch.

So you're fine :thumbsup:

VRT is white. SVRT is an off white.

Sometimes a one bottle of VRT can be slightly lighter or darker than another because not all chemicals mix the same.

I made a video a while back showing the different between VRT and SVRT. It was short and crappy but it got the job done.

Small batches, small company, and it seems that temperature largely is to blame for a 'tan' looking SVRT.

Not at all bad, but if a product gets lower than 40, or higher than 80 degrees, it seems that the color goes off just a few shades.

We could add a preservative, but we don't like to do that, as it makes products perform poorly.

So, we put up with a randomly mild color or smell change here and there, and make sure the products work absolutely perfect!

If a product ever fails to perform, I'm here to make it right! Adam@AdamsPolishes.com or 720-473-7100/ direct.

Thanks, Adam:2thumbs:

So, we put up with a randomly mild color or smell change here and there, and make sure the products work absolutely perfect!

No smell changes !!!!!

Right now my garage smells like a fruit salad and that's just the way I like it :lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack:

Archived