Customer Service 866.965.0400

MAN, do I love Americana wax

Eidolon

Question

So I'm sure some of you have been keeping up with my travails, and many of you have helped me through them. Thanks!

The washing and polishing and buffing are all hard work, and that last step is the Americana. But when that buffs off and your paint glistens, suddenly you realize why you did it and that it was all worth it.

americana.jpg

MAN, do I love this stuff! I think this stuff is, hands down, the best product in the Adams line-up!

19 answers to this question

I'm not sure... It's been taped up for a good five weeks or more, and I'd hit it with the polisher when time permitted. I'm probably somewhere between 20 and 30 hours on it.

That my friend it dedication! Looks absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!

I had the wifes Mazda taped for a week! All in all I had about 45 hours in it, but still never reached PERFECTION.. that will change as soon as the weather breaks.. me, a 4"green pad and some SSR are going to have a little get together!

Eidolon,

First, Friggin amazing! Americana is awesome! :glasses:

I don't mean to jump your thread, but... I came in tonight to post some pics of my car after a coat of Americana. White doesn't show up like dark colors but... Check this out....

IMG_2607.jpg

IMG_2606.jpg

I've had my tub for 2 years. A sad sight.... :(

IMG_2602.jpg

Looking sharp man... very nice. How many hours do you think you have into it at this point? I know you've been chasing 'perfect' for a little bit now.

I'm not sure... It's been taped up for a good five weeks or more, and I'd hit it with the polisher when time permitted. I'm probably somewhere between 20 and 30 hours on it.

BTW Kevin, I thought I was the only one to remove those side marker lights....

Nope! I take 'em off so I can polish where they sit and, mostly, so I don't get wax on the plastic. I think Chris (Chewy) would probably also disagree that you're the only one. :D

So I'm sure some of you have been keeping up with my travails, and many of you have helped me through them. Thanks!

The washing and polishing and buffing are all hard work, and that last step is the Americana. But when that buffs off and your paint glistens, suddenly you realize why you did it and that it was all worth it.

americana.jpg

MAN, do I love this stuff! I think this stuff is, hands down, the best product in the Adams line-up! [\QUOTE]

:iagree:

It's looking great! :thumbsup::drool::2thumbs:

BTW Kevin, I thought I was the only one to remove those side marker lights....

Archived