Customer Service 866.965.0400

What did you do today?

3PedalMINI

picked up my jetski from its 10hour service, went to the bank washed the Audi and am now listning to The Eagles.

they charged me $276 bucks for my jet ski service:help::willy::willy: i thought it was a joke and about told them to go F themself's but then i saw the board above with Seadoo 10hr. Service:o. They however found an o-ring on the impeller assembly that needed to be replaced because it was installed wrong from the factory. Said it could have caused some serious damage to the pump system had they not caught it. So i suppose it was worth it

500post's strong, im glad this thread is still alive!:banana:

Woke up.. Sold my stock axle back.. vacuumed pool while waiting for the exterminator to come by for their quarterly visit.. then relaxed in the pool for a few hours with the Wife, Bandit joined as well for a little.. then went out to dinner with my Wife's parents, her brother and his wife, and our niece and nephew..

picked up my jetski from its 10hour service, went to the bank washed the Audi and am now listning to The Eagles.

they charged me $276 bucks for my jet ski service:help::willy::willy: i thought it was a joke and about told them to go F themself's but then i saw the board above with Seadoo 10hr. Service:o. They however found an o-ring on the impeller assembly that needed to be replaced because it was installed wrong from the factory. Said it could have caused some serious damage to the pump system had they not caught it. So i suppose it was worth it

500post's strong, im glad this thread is still alive!:banana:

shoulda bought a yamaha:lolsmack:. Hit me up before you take that sucker in i can tell you what to check, when to check and how to check. If u got the extended service plan and intend on doing upkeep yourself just keep it documented. Also 10 hr service means u have had a chance at full throttle how'd it go

So on a few hours of rest i get between destruction i tip this beer to another day of helping people stay in communication with one another and watch the veg machine.:cheers:

Thanks for being there! I know after being with power for several days after the Hurricanes in 2004 I appreciate what you do.

Just got home from playing volleyball. It was 95* with high humidity today, so v-ball was not fun. I had sand in places that you don't want to know about. My team won all three games. The other team forfeited half way through the third game because they had to play another match and they wanted to rest before it.

Finally the destruction has been repaired and i get a day off:thumbsup:. I helped my buddy install his navi and subs then sat poolside with the most potent alcoholic beverage i could find. Then watched my wife eat a special brownie and sat and laughed:lol:

Spent today Painting the bedroom with my GF... I hate Painting!!!! I was chomping at the bit to get outside to clean up the truck but it never happened. Hit up the Margaritaville Frozen Concoction Maker tonight and just sat back and relaxed for a bit. Then I decided to put in my Adams order for the week LOL

Family day today. Our church parish festival was today and there's always a great car cruise. For $5.00 you get a goody bag and really nice t-shirt. So I took my Vette, the wife took the SS, my brother took his Camaro SS, and the son-in-law took his F250. We put up two canopies and about 8 chairs and just enjoyed the day. There were about 300 cars there. One little kid thought my Vette was the Batmobile.:lolsmack: And the wife's SS got more attention than my car did! Both looked really good. Best part about the festival? Roast beef dinner and FREE beer all day! :rockon:

today was an aweful day.

The day started off bad at 6am when my pc wouldnt load QB to print out a change order/form. Googled one and 45 minutes behind schedule finally left. I then went to HD to treated my self to a couple new bits & a shielded wire stapler. I also picked up plywood to build a mount for the IC subs to support the weight because the ceiling material wont support them. Had the cashier (she was cute) sneeze all over me, like WTF? proceeded to crack a few jokes and went off to the job site

Arrived on jobsite late only to find out that the temporary plywood floor was removed under the covered patio. Asked the customer if there was a HD/Lowes near by and proceeded to give me directions. Went off, following his directions exactly ended me up in the outskirts/deep ghetto of trenton. Watch a cop take down two guys single handily take down two guys running. Meanwhile thinking the whole time thank god my truck isnt lettered right now, Finally got back on track and ended up at lowes. Cashier crashed the computer system and took 15 minutes to get it back on line. found a chick-fil-a and ate, only to find out that they screwed my order up (their spicy chicken sandwich is awesome) and got a nother sandwich, instead of saying anything i just ate and went on my way.

3 1/2 hours after i had left i came back and found that my parking spot and all access to the backyard was blocked by three huge tanker tractor trailers filling the pool. Carried 6 sheets of ply wood at least 1000ft from the front yard, get my gear and start to proceed. My circular saw decided to kick the bucket and all my cutting had to be done with a jigsaw. Finally got that done and everyone and their mom decieded it would be a good idea to start asking me questions and telling me about what i already knew.

Installed two self made sub woofer brackets and run wire, clean up and come back. Its rush hour by this time, heard on the radio that there was an overtuned tractor trailer on the highway. I bearly got off before the wall of traffic hit. Hit every light, everyone was getting off. Traffic was terible. Finally start making some headway and a storm hit and took out all the lights. I about recked my van 7 times because of idiot's. a trip that should have taken 45 mintutes took 2 hours Finally got home to find that power was out, my phone was dead and i somewhere lost my key to my house today at the jobsite.

7:45 and i am finally writing this with wendy's and a beer in my right hand.

Ohh, i forgot to mention that it was 97 degrees with 70% relative humidity. And i didnt get even close to finishing pre-wiring this cover patio. I also found out that i have to be back in two weeks to finish the wiring for the surrounding pool speakers. I had to cancel my vacation plans as to not hold the project up.

Today sucked.

Sounds like fun Brandon :lolsmack:

I had a fun day too, I was told that if I don't move to North Carolina by the end of 2013 I'd be unemployed.

Nothing against NC but I'll be using those 2 years to find another job right here :2thumbs:

Crazy stuff Brendon..

Move to NJ Bill..

Today, I woke up, SSS, got ready for work, ate a bowl of Honeycombs, and meet the Contractor around 7:50am outside.. he was here to replace half of my roof..

then I went to work, left work and meet Wife at Shop Rite, then came home, made Taco's but put Lettuce, Meat, Cheese, Taco Sauce, Black Olives all on top of Tostito's Lime Tortilla Chips.. mmmmm mmmmm good

you got it..

you can come visit, I'll make tacos or Pizza w/ peppers and onions (love more than the tacos)

and while you are here, you can help me with the basement, lol