Customer Service 866.965.0400

What did you do today?

3PedalMINI

Congrats!!

Well I had a crazy day at work today..

Anyways, I called one of the Best Buy locations near me and they said they had some in stock still, specifically the configuration I was looking for, so I left work at lunch to go get one (the call was right before I left). So I get there and boom, they don't have what I want.. So I call another and they said they had a few of what I want, so I shot there and BINGO

Finally left work at 5:37ish and went home, packed the car, and drove to RI.. Also stopped at House of Pizza when we got into town..

Ate, then opened up my new toy, grabbed some rubber gloves, opened up the Otterbox and took the wrapping off and assembled it all, then found a damn eyelash under the protector.. Had to redo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We had breakfast on the deck this morning. It was only 71 at the time, now it's 80 and breezy. Not bad for the next to last day of winter in northern Illinois. After breakfast I got my hair cut out on the deck. No car action today since we wanted a quiet day of family time. :grouphug::thumbsup:

yesterday rode the bike about 70 miles then just enjoyed the weather. Today put another 40 miles on the bike and helped install an air/fuel ratio gauge in a car. Now sitting on the couch wondering what to do next. loving the great weather

washed every single car in the driveway, three of them yesterday including the workvan and moms yukon xl. After finishing with those two i moved to the Mini and questioned my self if i washed every part of it; because I couldn't believe how fast I got done doing it after the other two :lolsmack:

Spent Friday evening tearing out all the expansion joint material in my driveway, then filled with sand and backing rod. Saturday I filled said joints with a self leveling sealant. My goal is to keep it from getting undermined and ruining my driveway. As it is I found a spot up near my third car garage that's undermined and have a buddy coming out to quote me to mudjack/fill it so it doesn't settle and crack. My last driveway was SO bad!! I don't want this one to be the same way.

Saturday I also replaced my snow wheels/tires for the summer wheels/tires and re-greased my rear sway bar.

Sunday I bleached and scrubbed our back deck/porch. What a PITB! Looks good though. Also met the neighbors. Always nice to meet the neighbors.

Chris

Edited by Chewy

I Waterless Car Washed the patio, er deck furniture. Great googly moogly I love that stuff! I followed that up with Barry's Spray Wax. That crap is rusting already, oh well made in china*, what do you expect? Adam's Spray Sealant is too good for this stuff, like lipstick on a pig.

* Purchased by my wife before she had her epiphany on buying US made products. Keep preaching "Made in USA" and the message gets heard. :patriot:

Adam's Washjob:D and started to help a buddy install new colorchanging halos on his car and after all the work, come to find the control box is faulty. All the hard work is done Wait for the new box to arrive this week. Take the front clip off switch boxes reinstall and hope for the best.:xfingers:

I washed, clayed and waxed Mama's TBSS. To any lurkers or newbs that question not claying this is what you're waxing into your paint:

IMAG0612.jpg

^That was from one section of the roof above driver.^

BTW: I used up some more of my almost gone competitor's products hence no write up in Detail section.

This is the way she looks now:

IMAG0624.jpg

^I went back out and hit the windows again to remove the sheen from the Glass Sealant. Whoooops.

Silver doesn't reflect like black or red for that matter...

IMAG0623.jpg

Edited by sportredmistress

I spent the day washing, claying, polishing and waxing the G8 to celebrate our two year anniversary together. She's currently prettier than the day I took her home. Quick Sealant topped with Brilliant Glaze and Americana turned out real nice. :glasses:

I got up early and two bucket washed the G8. In the bright early AM sun I saw some haze in the finish most likely from the salt and winter coats of my co-workers. It was in some spots and not down the length of the vehicle. None on the back of the car, just on the front. Since I back in that is the most likely culprit. Also the hood, roof, trunk and back end were fine. So I decided to clay then polish her. The clay was super clean since it hadn't been a month since clay and Quick Sealant. I had a couple spots that needed SHR. This stuff works GREAT! It cuts and cleans as well as my old standby M105 but without the annoying dust issue. BTW, this was on a Lake Country white pad; color me impressed. The car was polished with FMP courtesy of my local Adam's dealer. Please support your local dealer as you never know when they'll come in handy. I then Quick Sealed the car. For those of you that don't have it: GO GET IT NOW!!! I timed myself and I did the G8 in under 10 minutes. :willy::thumbsup:

After this it was in the shower then off to Ikea for a late lunch with my 3 girls.