Customer Service 866.965.0400

What did you do today?

3PedalMINI

Went to the train station early and dropped off my detailing business cards on vehicles around the parking lot. Got to work to find out a building next the train station accidently released a gas chemical in the air and shut down all trains to my station and warned people to stay inside. I hope all is okay with my SS sitting in the parking lot. Glad it's protected inside and out with Adam's!

Please Let me know if you like you Iphone better than the Droid X.

I currently have a Droid X and I can get a new phone on the 24th. I cant decided if I want to get an Iphone or get another Droid like maybe the Razr.

There are Pros and Cons for Both

I just got the new Razr Maxx and I love it. It stays charged for 3 days! :thumbsup:

I don't feel like working. :help:

I just got the new Razr Maxx and I love it. It stays charged for 3 days! :thumbsup:

Yeah that is awesome, my biggest problem with my Droid X is that the battery is done and only last a few hours, so I have to keep it on the charger all day at work.

Yeah that is awesome, my biggest problem with my Droid X is that the battery is done and only last a few hours, so I have to keep it on the charger all day at work.

I like it so far. I have not had any complaints with the batter life on the iPhone but I only got it on Tuesday. (When I come on here I do not always limit myself to what I did today):lolsmack: One of the biggest things I liek so far is that it is a little smaller than the X. I was down to the MAXX and the iPhone and I wanted to get something a little smaller again.

You did right by getting rid of him. You did everything you could. He can only help himself (if he so chooses) so I hope your not feeling guilty about anything.

I know how that feels. I tore my ACL completely off a few years ago. That is one of the more painful injuries you can have.

I hope you were doing something fun while it happened. I launched about 30' through the air on an ATV. I was having a blast but that big puddle came up before I could slow down. :lolsmack::lolsmack:

Basketball injury. No sports for 12 months :(

Ryan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I finished the interior on my moms Subaru. I can not believe what two dogs can do to the interior of a car.

003.jpg

Pulled it into the garage clayed it, went inside for a drink then came out and saw this.

009.jpg

I guess the car knows what it wants. It should be getting it over the weekend.

I'm working until 2 then shipping something.

Then I'm going to get a driver fitted for my golf game! I'll finally have a complete set. My current driver is a non-fitted hand-me-down from a buddy that I used and hit it decently. It feels dead though, I need something newer.

Then study, work Sunday, study.

Well yesterday I started a full correction on a co-worker and fellow Adam's user's Camaro. Going to finish it off today with some BG and Americana and do the interior. It rained over night on my ride but that's okay. It's like MSS + BG + Americana puts a force field around the car. The water hardly stuck to it! :)

Well yesterday I started a full correction on a co-worker and fellow Adam's user's Camaro. Going to finish it off today with some BG and Americana and do the interior. It rained over night on my ride but that's okay. It's like MSS + BG + Americana puts a force field around the car. The water hardly stuck to it! :)

Washed the DD gave it a quick butter spread then did the revive treatment on the instrument cluster and a front seat scrub with CUC.

Also found a new way to see the swirls in my white car for the upcoming spring clean up. Just my light placement on the floor shining up along car side showed me the swirls rather well.

Also put up shelves to store some of the product coming from the spring sale, lots of gallons so I will not run short!

Played badminton and hide n' seek with my 6yo daughter for a while.

Inadvertently took a 2hr nap waiting on my computer to update my iPhone iOS, which didn't work by the way.

Then from 7-12 tonight I detailed both of our rides. Ahh, feel so much better now getting them shiny again.

I hate detailing my wife's white A4 at night because that's the only time you see the swirls on it...when the streetlights hit it just right. I corrected the hood and trunk, but the sides are making me cringe.

The A8 is holding up well. She could stand a single FMP pass me thinks.

zzzzzzzz

Completed the 2010 Camaro SS full correction. Coworker was super happy with it. From the time my foot set into the garage on Saturday until last night after I cleaned out all of the applicators and washed and dried all of the towels I think I put in a solid 22 hours on the car and cleaning up. Not too shabby as it was my first full correction that I did on a vehicle besides my own and a body style that I have never done before.

Is it bad I come to work to rest up from my weekend? :D

I did my final homework assignment for the semester

made a final exam study guide

switched auto insurance companies and saved $80/month

found out I got a $1000 scholarship

and am leaving early for work to switch banks.

I enjoy being stress-free during finals week :)