Customer Service 866.965.0400

What did you do today?

3PedalMINI

Brakes and tire rotation for this weekend. Yipee!

Chris

Since you in the brake business head my way. I have to do my front pads on my daily driver, maybe the back have to check those (100,000 on them) and replace a caliper on my mom car.

c440098e.jpg

Got this in today!! Goina drive it in a bit :) I like it! And that SRT Cherokee already has a sold sign on her

That does nothing for me... Interior is nice, but the side scallops and rear end blow it for me. Plus it's a bit over the top. I like mine a bit more stealthy. :thumbsup:

The Cherokee is a NICE vehicle. Just a bit pricey IMO.

Chris

I agree yours is more stealthy lol; this was so fun to drive.. Didn't like that it attracted bees tho. I hate bees. We just got in a 300 SRT as well. I guess this is SRT week for us. Now I'm goina eat lunch and continue reading the first mortal instruments book

I got up early and had some alone time in the garage. I gave my G8 a quick rinseless wash then cleaned under the hood real well. I reinstalled the engine cover after giving it and everything thing else under the hood some milk.

BTW: Any overspray wipes off super easy with WW.:thumbsup:

got-milk-2.jpg

Lol possibly! Got home today to see diesel had a really bad limp on his front left. Not so much now but I think he's just covering it up. We will know in the morning after a good nights rest

Iam sure you did, but Iam going to ask. Did you check his paw to see if he had something stuck in it?

Yes, I checked both front paws, got one of the animal health technicians on the Flyball team to look at him. But at this point he was already "faking" that he was ok. He just got up from a little nap and was limping a bit so my guess is it'll be like that Tom. To me it kinda looks like its his shoulder that's hurt; here's a little video of him

677bd689.mp4

This is at its worst. He did get limping not at all so I dunno

Ya he seemed perfectly fine this morning lol so I guess I see when I get home. Washin the car today! Hopefully the weather holds up, I wanna go to the cruise in.. Guess their was a white G8 GT there last time. And my car is really dirty from the rain everyday for the past week

I put a coat of Americana on this morning then got rained on while going to Bloomington Gold Corvette show. DOH!

While there I met Rich, Adam, and Greg. I did my part to help the ailing economy get better with the purchase of a basic interior kit. Rich and Adam both told the new big news and all I can say is WOW! :banana: I congratulated Adam in person on this great news. It's so nice to see a small company firing on all cylinders, headed in the right direction and growing the way Adam's Polishes is.:2thumbs::patriot:

I put a coat of Americana on this morning then got rained on while going to Bloomington Gold Corvette show. DOH!

While there I met Rich, Adam, and Greg. I did my part to help the ailing economy get better with the purchase of a basic interior kit. Rich and Adam both told the new big news and all I can say is WOW! :banana: I congratulated Adam in person on this great news. It's so nice to see a small company firing on all cylinders, headed in the right direction and growing the way Adam's Polishes is.:2thumbs::patriot:

You tease!

It rained on the way to work :( no more shiney clean car I think. I did go to the red deer cruise night last night. Over 350 cars went through in total. I felt like everyone was staring at me which I don't like lol cuz I don't know what they are staring at, it was worse on my way out. But my car looked very very good! My 2nd Adams order was shipped a couple days ago to so I'm waiting for that

I spent my last day of vacation (for now) with my three girls. I let them sleep in. We went to the park so the girls could run around and burn off some energy. Then we headed to the bank, post office, ice cream stand for some slushies, Grandma's and finally Sam's Club. We got home and the girls volunteered for naps, yay!!! Mama and I went outside to pull weeds,water the trees, nuke the bugs in the bushes and then quiet talk in the shade of the big maple tree. All in all a great day. :)

Too tired to post last night. So I will post this morning. Yesterday was my first day back to work in 2 weeks. Felt great, just like riding a bike. New computers where handed out while I was gone and that was somewhat different yet the same. A couple of hours and it was like I was never off.

My wife got some people, from her dog club, to come talk to us at work about dog bites and the do's and don'ts around a dog. Everybody seemed to enjoy it, and seemed to learn something, but really wanted to see more attack action...lol. Some of those dogs make police dogs look sloppy.