Customer Service 866.965.0400

What did you do today?

3PedalMINI

Off again today to take the wife in for an outpatiet procedure. She is doing fine. I have only worked one full week since the first of June, and that was last week. Guess it pays to save your sick time. I have about 3 months worth.

Yesterday I spend 4 hours of quality time detailing my mototrcycle. I took all the plastics off and cleaned both sides and polished them with FMP. Today I will work all day. And then finnaly tomorrow I can finish the complete detail on my bike! finish it all up with 2 coats of quick sealant

well so far I got up at the crack of dawn and waited patiently for my first Adam's order. It came so I unboxed everything carefully and went straight to washing and waxing my RAM. I'm definitely not used to washing a large truck I have only washed my cars and I must say it is a lot more work lol.

so weird... 2 days in a row with light rain! is this global warming?!? rain in the desert :willy:

I love rain in the desert. Hoping to catch some daily dumpers here in a couple of weeks.

As far as what I did today, the usual. Morale is in the toilet, and everybody is loving there job.

worked all day getting our cars ready for the shows this weekend. and got

home and my found tons of landscaping rocks everywhere on my driveway and grass from the storm we had earlier today. oh and added an thread for michigan people!

http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/upcoming-events/19109.htm#post329606

hoping to squeeze in some sort of me time this weekend but if not that's life and I'll still be good! (hopefully some golf haha)

I saw the mail man coming while the lovely Mrs was outside. :mail: She brought in my Rolling Detail Seat after telling the mail man I was waiting for him like a kid waits for Santa on Christmas Eve. After assembly I realized it is useless for detailing since it'll never see the garage.:mad::D

IMAG0994.jpg

IMAG0995.jpg

IMAG0999.jpg

^ The Barbie Bus complete with Ken the bus driver.^

I fear if I order another one then the twins will each have one. The Lovely Mrs. was last seen scooting around in the kitchen with it...:help:

I believe I may need three more.

Adam, do you offer volume discounts??? :willy:

Woke up and tackled my wife interior on her Subaru. I don't know how she gets her car this dirty. We just bought it brand new in late April and I must of vacuumed a pound of beach sand up from the leather seats and floor! And the hair.....all the hair!!!! Don't get me started. :help:

Started raining here and sold some old couches we had in our basement. Now I just need to get rid of this 52" Samsung LCD television to clear the place out.

Headed to dinner since rain has halted all my detailing work I had scheduled for the weekend.

Have a good night everyone! :cheers:

After assembling my new Rolling Detail Seat I spent the next couple hours dealing with AT&T Wireless customer service (now that's an oxymoron.) The result of the call and instant messaging was to go

th?id=I4982935788979264&pid=1.7&w=139&h=143&c=7&rs=1sable1.jpg

We are all spoiled by the great customer service we get from Adam's. :patriot:

Spent the day watching the USA take gold in the 400IM. Phelps didn't medal. Also was at the athletes village and out of nowhere the Queen showed up. Pretty cool.

Next event wave a little more so we can see you on tv. Very cool to watch in person even if Phelps did not take the Gold metal. Thats what I heard on tv the Queen has showed up random and the cycling event went past the palace today.

Edited by DieselDude