Customer Service 866.965.0400

What did you do today?

3PedalMINI

Speedy recovery Chas!

Today I picked up the new car hauler and dropped it off at the storage. Haven't pulled a trailer around in a long time, so it was fun to relearn something "new". Never got around to washing my wife's car last night. Perhaps tonight.

Took the baby to the doctor this morning, she's not feeling well at all, now just chilling with the wife while she naps, then probably going to clean the engine bay of the truck and finish organizing the garage finally.

I went to the office this morning. I see we had an awesome week inbound, outbound and reject rate was ultra low. Woohoo! It makes those managers meetings easier. I picked up Caitlyn from Grandma's brought her home and made her lunch: PBJ, grapes, & ice cold milk. I made grilled cheese for myself, plus grapes and milk and we lunched together on the deck. She's fighting sleep right now watching Nickelodeon while I type away. I sang to her when we came in, making her blush. I love being her Papa!! :thumbsup:

BTW: Abiagail is with Mama @ Ikea. Abby is settling in with her blood sugar finger sticks and insulin shots. She is back to the old Abby and has gained weight. Children are so resilient. Thank you all for prayers.

Edited by sportredmistress

Well, didn't get around to the engine bay, instead I waterless washed, clayed, severe swirl, swirl, polish, and buttery waxed all the random door dings and scratches all over the truck, then I cleaned out the garage, caught a Blue Tailed Skink while cleaning, and then organized and put everything away. Looks way better now!

Got pulled over and harassed by an Arrogant POS cop. I have never dealt with such unprofessional behavior from a person that is "supposed to serve and protect" im sick of it and something has got to be done. Im sure there are a few good cops out there but lately im beginning to think there isnt anyone out there that goes into law enforcement to actually HELP the community anymore :mad: It was unbelievable, Fortunately it was in a public place and a few passerbuyers stoped to witness the harassment, got the names and numbers of those that stuck around, one person recorded the incident.

I will be filing a formal complaint with the police department on Monday. Im sick of being nice and polite to these types of people..IM DONE! :mad:

what was he harrassing you about Brendon? some of the Cops around here are that way. A few of them have been on the force for 20+ years and they are around to help the community.

As for me I have been working all day. After being up untill 2am doing wheel bearings in a honda civic

Another great day in Gatlinburg, TN. And I in herited a silver 2004 Audi A4 Cabriolet that has been beat up. Taking it home to CT and cleaning it up so we can sell it.

Dude, Gatlinburg ROCKS! my gpop had a condo there and every year my moms side of the family would come from all over to spend a week there, many great memories there. Its been 5 years since ive been, go into pigeon forge/sevierville. there are TONS of great things to do, just dont get caught in a tourist trap.

I miss gatlinburg :( TONS of great hiking trails, its also a blast to rent some ATV's and go up the mountains. Tubing/white water rafting around there is a blast!

what was he harrassing you about Brendon? some of the Cops around here are that way. A few of them have been on the force for 20+ years and they are around to help the community.

What was a routine traffic stop turned into a one way pissing match of authority by this "cop" multiple tickets, verbal abuse total lack of respect. He went off the deep end when i asked for his badge number so I could call into the local police station to verify that he was a cop because myself or the people in the car couldnt believe he was a "real cop" Consistently walked away from me as i was talking to him etc etc. I mean it was bad, Literally screaming at me. to make matters worse it wasnt even my car, it was my dads :mad:

And in return I sat there and still acted polite and treated him with respect and "took it" I dont want to go into to much detail as im not sure what will happen next, thinking about calling my lawyer and asking for advice, i want to post this video on youtube but want to get my lawyers opinion first.

The reason i was stoped is because i was driving my dads car and he didnt have a front license plate, it just escalated from there.

I have lost all respect for cops, ive had my share of cops in my life but NOTHING like this :( I posted about it on FB but left out alot of the major details of what went on. ill keep everyone posted.

Edited by 3PedalMINI

Did a bunch of hiking trails todays at Rainbow falls. Just finished dinner downtown. My wife grew up here visiting as a child so she's happy to be back. Gonna do some slick track go cart racing and mini golf before grabbing some drinks.

Wished we could do some ATV rentals though now that you mentioned it.

What was a routine traffic stop turned into a one way pissing match of authority by this "cop" multiple tickets, verbal abuse total lack of respect. He went off the deep end when i asked for his badge number so I could call into the local police station to verify that he was a cop because myself or the people in the car couldnt believe he was a "real cop" Consistently walked away from me as i was talking to him etc etc. I mean it was bad, Literally screaming at me. to make matters worse it wasnt even my car, it was my dads :mad:

And in return I sat there and still acted polite and treated him with respect and "took it" I dont want to go into to much detail as im not sure what will happen next, thinking about calling my lawyer and asking for advice, i want to post this video on youtube but want to get my lawyers opinion first.

The reason i was stoped is because i was driving my dads car and he didnt have a front license plate, it just escalated from there.

I have lost all respect for cops, ive had my share of cops in my life but NOTHING like this :( I posted about it on FB but left out alot of the major details of what went on. ill keep everyone posted.

When I was about 20 I gave a cop a little grief over a routine stop (i had flashed oncoming cars to warn them of an approaching speed trap) and drove away with a ticket. Since then I've been pulled over about 6 times and never got more than a warning, apology for taking my time, or a thank you for understanding. The key? Four words:

Yes sir.

No sir.

You were driving a car that didn't have a front plate, so you were presumably in the wrong. It wasn't your car, so the officer had every right to be suspicious. You questioned his authority and put him on the defensive. Honestly, actions like that, and what I did when I was 20, are the reason police aren't about to take **** from young male drivers. You want respect? Earn it.

When I was about 20 I gave a cop a little grief over a routine stop (i had flashed oncoming cars to warn them of an approaching speed trap) and drove away with a ticket. Since then I've been pulled over about 6 times and never got more than a warning, apology for taking my time, or a thank you for understanding. The key? Four words:

Yes sir.

No sir.

You were driving a car that didn't have a front plate, so you were presumably in the wrong. It wasn't your car, so the officer had every right to be suspicious. You questioned his authority and put him on the defensive. Honestly, actions like that, and what I did when I was 20, are the reason police aren't about to take **** from young male drivers. You want respect? Earn it.

See thats the thing, it was about 10 minutes in when i questioned his badge, i was still polite the whole time. When he walked up for the first time it was "hello officer, yes sir, no sir" Kept my hands on the wheel told him i was going to reach into the glove box to let him know that the paperwork was in there, told him everything i was going to do, told him i was reaching in my back right pocket to let him know my wallet with my license was there. I gave him absolutely NO excuse to act that way.

I erned the respect i am deserved, especially with a cop that im doing everything by the text book. He just want having it. Complete and utter ***. im sick of it, it evidently doesn't make a difference at least with this guy, if they are going to treat me like a pos why should i respect them? :mad:

i havent been pulled over many times in my life, maybe 5 times all for stupid reasons like tint or license plate, each time im polite and respectful it got me off with a warning ONCE the other times ended in tickets. My biggest run in with a cop i wasnt even driving, im not even going to go into that it was so stupid involved the last day of highschool and our seniors traditional waterbaloon/water gun fight. cop drew his gun on us. Ended in lawyers and his dis honorary discharge from the force. after that incident ive always looked at cops a different way, and this guy takes the cake.

i

I washed the G8 after first scrubbing the bejeebers out of the wheels. I picked up some tar that cooked itself on the barrels of the wheel. I got all of it off except for one small spot which will have to wait for the fall cleanup in a couple of months. I noticed a couple of spots on the right rear quarter that need polishing (work parking lot?!?!), so I'll be up early for clay, polish and Americana.