Customer Service 866.965.0400

What did you do today?

3PedalMINI

Started Fall/Winter prepping on of my VWs. The black one:( First thing was the Dawn-being it wasn't washed in almost a month(hold the remarks-I was deployed and then spending family time) and it was a sight to see. Wheels/tires/car got a bath! Luckily I have till Monday off and I can improve my PC polishing skills.

Bummer Ryan. I hate when dogs are ill. You feel so helpless and you hope for the best as they are a member of the family. Good luck with everything!

thanks!

i just got off the phone with the vet; they figured out what was wrong. first they called it some fancy medical term that sounded deadly and scared the poo out of me, but it turns out its an "angry colon" in layman's terms! doc did a blood test, stool sample, and x-ray to confirm it wasn't something with similar symptons called HGE that could cause cardiac arrest.

they're keeping her overnight to give her some injections and feed her only fluids for 24 hours. she should be good to come home tomorrow with some meds! :bow:

i gotta hand it to Adam's for the Carpet and Upholstery cleaner! it's the only thing that completely gets pet stains out of carpet when our dogs get sick. in the past we've tried Resolve, Oxi Clean, Incredible, but nothing works like the Adam's carpet cleaner! i just had to order a refill because i used the rest of my bottle up at 3am this morning :willy:

Edited by 2010TexasEdition

Hoping the weather gets a bit nicer today, id like to wash my car to take some pics now that she has tint on :) i want some so i can do up some business cards as well. Heres a few quick pics of the tint, love it changed the look completely, light tint of the tails too

AA35DC15-A6FA-4BA0-8F36-9FE824484CCC-838-0000007755E38566.jpg

4DDF6A57-6931-4F43-9746-87FA7B29DA58-838-00000077516F7852.jpg

Finally got the time and weather cooperation to really detail the g/f's Nitro. Then my brother came down and I got some scuff marks out of his tank on his bike. Next thing I know I just worked my way around the whole thing. Much easier and faster than a car or truck. Now i just need to apply some BG and buttery wax on the nitro and ill be done.

a9ezepud.jpg

javesyte.jpg

y2amabub.jpg

7u4uveru.jpg

upunesaq.jpg

Getting ready to head to my moms today. Going to groom the horses, and take pictures of them before the weather gets crappy and the winter hair starts coming in ( if it already hasnt started) take my old boy Renegade out and let him do some grazing away from the others, he is over 30 now. Ordered my business cards last night :) cant wait to get those in.

just got back into town last night from a crazy bachelor party weekend in NOLA!

won some money at Harrah's, had a good time on Bourbon St, watch my Aggies whoop up on Arkansas, and no one got hurt! but i'm really tired and don't wanna be at work

Quick question, what is the best way to use VRT to get into the lugs of the wheels?

SVRT 'milk'! Mix SVRT and water - 70% SVRT and 30% water and put it in a spray bottle. If it is too thick, just add a little more water until you get the mixture you like.

Um.... Well, trying to wash my double soft towels to get all the product out I doused them with a bit of revitalizer/restorer, then rubbed them against themselves, then put them in the wash with still MORE revitalizer/restorer.

So this is what my HE washing machine looks like right now...

2e7y6equ.jpg

Yes, that's... all foam.

Feel free to enjoy the sight of my expensive and goofy mistake.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2