Customer Service 866.965.0400

What did you do today?

3PedalMINI

Took the Audi to the body shop because of stupid deer

227634_10151637398454408_327956682_n.jpg

That sucks man! Usually deer damages the front of a vehicle ... Best of luck !

On a different note.I realized replacing an intake manifold gasket on a hummer H2 is really not that bad while drinking some cold Guiness! Mmm.

Well my a old man at my work has been giving my jobs to a detail place that did the work before I started here; I'm not busy at all literally have nothing to do. I was just about to go start a vehicle and he came and TOOK the key from me and told me it was going to the other place. So of course I go storming into my bosses office and told him what just happened, then we talked to owner: me and my boss are both pissed off, seriously the other place doesn't even do a good job ( showroom vehicle) no mats are even put in, the leave bags laying around where I tuck them away safe and sound out of the way. I hope it comes back covered in road crap and looking like crap!! End of my rant :)

Real sorry Megan. Sounds truly aggravating and BS if you ask me.

when I was a service writer at a dealer .. The dealer did this to our person. He was peed. Couldn't blame him.. he was the main person that did all the Jags and he was great at what he did. They just mismanaged his schedule and there were too many cars in one day .. they ended up outsourcing it to a dump ..IMO.

Couple of us in service received complaints from customers about the cleanliness of their cars at delivery. So that ended the outsourcing real quick.

Had a great day yesterday!

yguturan.jpg

unyre3yn.jpg

esyhety3.jpg

After getting engaged in october we started planning a wedding for early may. After visiting many places we decided it would be crazy to spend 10 to 15 grand for a small wedding. We did not want to wind up with the debt afterwards. That money would be much better spent as a downpayment for a house. So we decided eloping would be the most sensible idea. We have lived together for over 3 years already and have 2 children together yquvypar.jpg

so it was finally time to make it offical. She also accepts my Adams addiction!! :)

Andrew, congratulations on your nuptials! :cheers: I love your bride's t-shirt.

My wife and I did our wedding for just under $!,000.00 in 1998. We rented & decorated the hall, catered the food and cleaned up afterwards ourselves. I agree spending that kind of money for a few hours is crazy and we also used the money instead for our house down payment. Oddly enough we also have two children but ours are the human kind.

IMG_8739.jpg

11 or so years from now I will have the cleanest shotgun in town. Fathers of teenage daughters will know what I mean

Edited by sportredmistress

Had a busy, and fairly back breaking day

Phase #1 of Kitchen Re-Model: Removal of chimney taking up space in kitchen.

This is what the kitchen looked like before. The hole was there to see what it looked like behind the drywall

IMG_2465_zps45341ac7.jpg

IMG_2464_zps72c65269.jpg

Removal:

IMG_2479_zpscac8ff24.jpg

IMG_2482_zps2a63f4c4.jpg

All Done:

IMG_2487_zpsc922202a.jpg

IMG_2487_zpsc922202a.jpg

Filled an 8 foot bead full of Brick

2013-01-26_17-42-35_346.jpg

Step one complete on to next step: Switching from fuses to breakers

i dropped the SRX off at the dealership for service this morning!

on the schedule:

oil change

tire rotation

navigation software update

cabin filter replacement

remove loose object underneath front seats (something under the carpet keeps rolling around every time we turn a corner)

NO CAR WASH! :jester:

DVR went belly Up. Told me I couldn't just bring it in to exchange Tech has to come check it. Cable Company gave us a 10AM-12PM Window. Between last nt and this morning 4 calls asking if I rebooted/confirm Appt. Now it's 11:58 :( 80,Sunny and a nice clean car and sitting here waiting waiting. Whine over.:)

We have lived together for over 3 years already and have 2 children together :)

I see the kids got your looks... Too bad... :lolsmack:

Congrats to you both! Oh and I have a Golden too. AWESOME dogs. Mine's twelve and took to kids great. My son is 2 and half. Odd thing is he went almost completely deaf around the same time our son was born. :lol:

Getting some snow today, it's cold out so that means I'm bored at work. 9:30 and I've washed one car lol. Waiting for one more then I have nothing to do; so I went through my list of vehicles I've cleaned. I have cleaned 100 vehicles in the last month. See how many I get this month. Hopefully I can go home early cuz this is boring me to death

Eye exam...My pupils are the size of push pin heads right now...

If it's your first time don't fret. It wears off in a couple hours. If they're still dilated in the morning call the eye Doc.

th?id=I.4653984504872985&pid=1.7

As to the OP: I left the office early today. The two resident virus factories here at home love sharing colds... Took a two hour nap and feel like a new man, back to the grindstone tomorrow.