Customer Service 866.965.0400

What did you do today?

3PedalMINI

I wanna know how this scaled a 7 foot fence and landed in my backyard!!! It's a solid 2'x3' round and weighs about 20 pounds. Definitely could take out one of our dogs if they were back there LOL!

y4yru4yv.jpg

Thats a pretty good size one. Its funny. I know a couple people that did not think those things existed. They though they were something Holywood made up for wester movies. LOL

Been on a MF Towel cleaning binge this afternoon into this evening. Now on the last bunch of the wheel/ utility towels. Right in the middle of that. Had to take a break. Wife called was hit and almost run while she was shopping at Target. A shopper and Target employee stopped him before he got away. Got his plate and they urged him to leave a note. He did the right thing. Target also has it on Camera and police were notified just in case an issue arises. Hats off to all of them.

Damage isn't bad but whole front lower fascia on 1 yr old car will need replaced since it's one piece.

How I always feel when waiting on parts. Lol

You and me both finally got a filter for the car shipped today that I ordered and paid for a month ago...! Possibly the second worse part of car ownership behind watching your car get dirty!

Went to chapters to try and get a cover for my kobo arc, kobo mini... All they had was cheap flimsy crap so I didn't get that. Did walk out with the series I just read in paperback tho! I couldn't resist lol! Then got a few previously viewed movies ( buy 2 get 2 free) and rented breaking dawn part 2... Yup I'm that lame. Under a winter storm warning. Up to 10cm of snow Tom. Not goina be cold tho

Went to Circuit of the Americas to watch the races with Mjolnir and Tuckdaddy, had a blast, love doing racecar things with the best friends. :)

Ill second that! So stoked we went to the grand-am race!

Also had help from them putting together the detail cart!!

sa2apymu.jpg

a7yjurag.jpg

3ytava5u.jpg

8yhajygu.jpg

7agu8e5u.jpg

hybu5yje.jpg

3y3u7a7a.jpg

Also did the first mod to it since I don't have a need to wrap a cord around the handle I dropped a screw in it to make a hanger for the wheel brush

ajyru7yt.jpg

nu9ujeqa.jpg

ezyzugut.jpg

I like how sturdy this cart is and am over all impressed with it the only thing I was bummed about but not earth shattering was the buckets fitting as the five gallons don't fit upright anyway but that wasn't a big deal! Just stoked to have it all in one place and organized at that!

Thanks Adams!

I was bummed about but not earth shattering was the buckets fitting as the five gallons don't fit upright anyway but that wasn't a big deal! Just stoked to have it all in one place and organized at that!

Thanks Adams!

Just throwing this out there, being that I don't have one and haven't seen one up close. Could you go to the hardware store and find some schedule 40 in the same diameter and cut it to the length you want therefore giving more height on your bottom shelf?

Yeah the red poles are literally hollow circular tubes so if you just measure the diameter I don't see why they wouldn't work! I'm not too bummed about it haha I was like a kid in the candy store and wanted to see how much and what I can and can't fit haha

While surfin' the intertubes this AM I came across this while on ChicagoHoldenConnection. This is a black ZL1 Camaro convertible complete with DIS but look at the dirt around the Camaro emblem and wax in the door seam...:willy:

6330085855x640.jpg

While surfin' the intertubes this AM I came across this while on ChicagoHoldenConnection. This is a black ZL1 Camaro convertible complete with DIS but look at the dirt around the Camaro emblem and wax in the door seam...:willy:

6330085855x640.jpg

It's just a Camaro... ;)

Sent from my miniaturizer via tap dancing...

Well this weekend I finally finished all of my plumbing, ran into a couple issues as always. Then I had some issues with the old wiring in the house, so I had to run a bunch of new wiring in my house, and now we are completely done with that.

With the new plumbing we ran pex tubing, and that stuff is amazing and so easy to deal with. When I was replacing the pipe coming out of our water heater we had to remove the "insulation" around it. The pipe was wrapped in newspaper and then wrapped a burlap material. The newspaper was from 1957, so it was pretty cool to see the ads and read the articles. The newspaper is not in very good shape, but my wife is going to try to do something artsy with it.

2013-03-03_07-52-15_625_zpsfd528980.jpg