Customer Service 866.965.0400

What did you do today?

3PedalMINI

No car washing today.  Kinda lazy.  Did change the spin on filter on the Allison Transmission.  All of five minutes work.  Felt like early spring this morning when I made a trip to Home Depot.  Sun was shining and birds where chirping.  Days are getting longer.  Come on Spring.  

I walked past the G8 to get the Sunday paper out of the snow. Blizzard warning for today. Snow totals of 12-18" with winds over 40 mph.
IMG_0567_zpslvel51s3.jpg

I'm not sure where I'll be putting this today to do my grilling... :willy:  :help:
IMG_0574_zpszili7qut.jpg

Yikes! :eek:

I don't know if I could've moved that car or my car out of the garage.lol

It's hard for me too do. The cold won't hurt it but the snow means I have more work to do. Plus it's a small sacrifice to keeping her happy so I can have more then one bird. Until I can convince her to build a bigger garage that will fit more cars.

^ Another red Pontiac out in the snow. ^ We need one more for the hat trick.

lol. You got more snow then I did.

I was thinking we both need bigger garages.

It's hard for me too do. The cold won't hurt it but the snow means I have more work to do. Plus it's a small sacrifice to keeping her happy so I can have more then one bird. Until I can convince her to build a bigger garage that will fit more cars.

I'd say try working on her to build a bigger garage to fit more cars.haha I do know where you're coming from as far as keeping her happy, my girlfriend can't stand her interior being dusty. I'd say her and I clean it every 2-3 weeks.lol

I'd say try working on her to build a bigger garage to fit more cars.haha I do know where you're coming from as far as keeping her happy, my girlfriend can't stand her interior being dusty. I'd say her and I clean it every 2-3 weeks.lol

Not sure if I'm lucky or not. She doesn't clean it that often usually a few times in the winter so there's usually a bit of work to do.

That's the plan. I want either a deep 3rd bay with taller ceilings so I can get a lift and stack cars. Or figure out how and where I can get a nice big shop built. That will easily fit atleast 2 cars deep and 2 cars wide with enough room for cabinets, bench and still open the doors all the way.

This is how I park cars right now. Then the Red Bird is to the right of the Black Bird.

C5D869D9-E525-4E68-A4F9-4F979E978134-507

Not sure if I'm lucky or not. She doesn't clean it that often usually a few times in the winter so there's usually a bit of work to do.

That's the plan. I want either a deep 3rd bay with taller ceilings so I can get a lift and stack cars. Or figure out how and where I can get a nice big shop built. That will easily fit atleast 2 cars deep and 2 cars wide with enough room for cabinets, bench and still open the doors all the way.

This is how I park cars right now. Then the Red Bird is to the right of the Black Bird.C5D869D9-E525-4E68-A4F9-4F979E978134-507

Sweet, so you've got 2 firebirds? A separate shop would be really nice especially one with a lift.

Sweet, so you've got 2 firebirds? A separate shop would be really nice especially one with a lift.

Yeah, a mild build red 01 ws6, 6 speed. Then the evil 98 TA, where the body and interior are the only things stock.

I'd like to have a seperate shop on my property but I don't have enough room here. So that will drive the price way up unless I find a shop to rent. But renting one I'll have to drive to it. So it won't be close to home.

Yeah, a mild build red 01 ws6, 6 speed. Then the evil 98 TA, where the body and interior are the only things stock.

I'd like to have a seperate shop on my property but I don't have enough room here. So that will drive the price way up unless I find a shop to rent. But renting one I'll have to drive to it. So it won't be close to home.

That's awesome, is there enough room to maybe expand the current garage?

I took advantage of the unusually warm winter weather today and washed all the salt, ash, and other gunk off of the GS...gotta keep the daily driver looking clean when I can during the winter!

IMG_7169_zps7131b580.jpg

IMG_7170_zps1ed30c76.jpg

IMG_7172_zps85c275f2.jpg

The Regal's look great.  I like the look of the GS.

That's awesome, is there enough room to maybe expand the current garage?

I'm pretty sure I could add one more bay with a loft but I need to double check what the city regulations are and if they changed. It use to be we were only allowed to have a percentage of house covering the property. I'm limited due to being on a 1/4 acre with all the utility easements.

I can live with the extra bay, but want something bigger. Since we have a fleet of cars to maintain. Lol

Edited by FrozenWS6