Customer Service 866.965.0400

What did you do today?

3PedalMINI

Haha. I'm not use to this crazy high humidity. I can go back to the snow with no problem. I've been there my whole life and it's what I know. Lol

We are going to see if we get a chance to hike Dimond head, and possibly Pearl Harbor. Other then that it'll be relaxing.

I've never considered Hawaii to have crazy high humidity. The breeze usually made up for it.  Then again I've spent my entire life south of I-10 or just 20 some odd miles to the north of it, save for the 2 years I spent in Birmingham, Al

Confirmed to the neighbors that I'm crazy.  Mowed the lawn at 1930 with a headlamp, with an outside temp of 42 degrees.

They already knew that you were crazy....You just confirmed it even more.  Hey guys maybe we should also grade the yard how well someone can mow with a headlamp after 7 in the evenings.

I have done that in the summer months if I am about to finish the lawn work.

I've never considered Hawaii to have crazy high humidity. The breeze usually made up for it. Then again I've spent my entire life south of I-10 or just 20 some odd miles to the north of it, save for the 2 years I spent in Birmingham, Al

Up in Alaska if we hit 60% humidity that's a lot. We are usually around 20% maybe up to 40%.

Replaced shingles on the roof and cleaned up the yard from a big windstorm last night.  40-50 MPH winds with gusts recorded at 70 MPH.  Two people killed by falling trees.  About 380,000 customers lost power, some may be out for 3-5 days. Power was out at my house for 24 hours.  Schools and Universities all closed.

My parents live nearby, and have a whole-house generator, so of course their utility power was out for a total of ten minutes. 

Replaced shingles on the roof and cleaned up the yard from a big windstorm last night. 40-50 MPH winds with gusts recorded at 70 MPH. Two people killed by falling trees. About 380,000 customers lost power, some may be out for 3-5 days. Power was out at my house for 24 hours. Schools and Universities all closed.

My parents live nearby, and have a whole-house generator, so of course their utility power was out for a total of ten minutes.

Dan, glad to hear you faired ok...or at least better than some. I saw some coverage last night on the Spokane news just as the same storm was getting to us. We didn't get it nearly as bad as you though. All the best to you and your community.

Replaced shingles on the roof and cleaned up the yard from a big windstorm last night.  40-50 MPH winds with gusts recorded at 70 MPH.  Two people killed by falling trees.  About 380,000 customers lost power, some may be out for 3-5 days. Power was out at my house for 24 hours.  Schools and Universities all closed.

Thats about how it goes. The power to my neighborhood comes in via overhead lines, so a bad windy day can take our power down every so often. We lived here for 4 months and had 4 power outages lasting 2 hours or more. So I installed an automatic whole home generator. In the last year and 3 months, the longest power outage we've had is 37 minutes. It's run more on its weekly run test than it has carrying the load of the house...... 

Sorry to hear that Dan.  Sound like it could have been far worse.  Unfortunate that two people lost their lives because of the storm.