Customer Service 866.965.0400

What did you do today?

3PedalMINI

Finally pulled the trigger on a GreenWorks 2000psi pressure washer and just placed another order that included a foam cannon.  chose these two over the master blaster, thinking that will wait until the new year.

Nice choice, that pressure washer sure has quite a bit of bang for the buck.  Also, it works great with the foam cannon.

Winter is coming and detailing season is coming to a close.  Was up at 0330 and out the door at 0400 to make my every third year trip to pick up a load of pellets.  Picked up 3 tons, which should last me 3 winters.  Was home at 1215 and 390 miles.  

Got them all put into the basement too.

post-706-0-31902500-1474672670_thumb.jpg

post-706-0-01106700-1474672724_thumb.jpg

Chris,

Looks like you knocked off a few items from your projects list this week!  :2thumbs: 

Putting in a new back door when it comes in about 3 weeks.  Ordered that this last week when we picked up the screen door.  The wife picked out a set of French doors that open inward with a screen that will retract from both sides.  Should take a bit of work.  One of those things that I don't do everyday, so I'm slow and picky.  I have all the tools, which is a plus.  Need to build a gate too, to  keep the dogs of the porch before the new door goes in.

Up and outside an hour before the sun washing the wife's Beast with Adam's Wash & Wax. I wiped it down with the last of last years Pumpkin Spice Detail Spray. Coincidentally, last night while my wife was on FacePalm she informed me it was available again, 15% off, free shipping over $75. More Pumpkin Spice on order.

After a couple cups of motivation in my Adam's Coffee Mug I washed the ATS4 using Adam's Blue Car Shampoo. I clayed the very front end and front side of side view mirrors...dang bug guts. While the car was still wet I gave it some H2O Guard & Gloss love.

6A58AC4C-2B2D-4A04-B127-99AC6179E44C_zps

EE9ED2DB-4802-45F6-ABC3-2819F15AD97D_zps

Since my wife really loves the Pumpkin Spice Detail Spray I used it to wipe down the passenger side door panel. When we go out tonight she'll really appreciate that. Think I may have one spritz left. :)

1E5FA930-1B9F-4F6A-B2BD-BF07893EED5F_zps

D504E818-1B9D-4CD3-BD28-70AC81B158FA_zps

I finally used the brilliant glaze today and WOW! two bucket with soap, fresh coat of H20 and brilliant glaze. that brought out the depth and gloss! Pictures do not do justice. I was going to add a coat of patriot wax but It started getting really windy and ran out of sun. I will take more pictures tomorrow.

post-11289-0-26564900-1474778565_thumb.jpg

post-11289-0-56140800-1474778579_thumb.jpg

post-11289-0-89578600-1474778590_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Impatiently waiting another day for my new toys to show up.  Hoping to have them in time to clean the GF's Explorer before our road trip to Toronto.  Also hopeful I will be having an Adam's pickup while in canada too, hopefuly hearing the news on that tomorrow.

plan for the Explorer is to use W+W, and as long as the whole car doesnt need to be clayed i want to apply some BG +BW after the detail spray dry to give it extra pop and shine for the trip. 

The toys showed up!!! Rupes LHR15 MKII and Mini.

Strip washed and clayed my Cruze in prep for polishing when I come back from vacation. I also used W&W then applied BG and BW with the LHR15 on the Explorer before our trip to Toronto this weekend. Full polish on the before winter arrives.

post-14655-0-36076400-1475799329_thumb.jpg

post-14655-0-13795800-1475799354_thumb.jpg

^   :D ^

Today I got the oil and filter changed in the ATS4 along with tires rotated, cabin filter changed and no dealer car wash. The service guy had a sheet already printed up that they hang on the steering wheel.   :thumbsup: 

I got my flu shot yesterday along with the rest of the family. I got a bandage with a heart on it but the twins got puppies on theirs so I ended up jealous. "Hey, I want puppies! That's not fair." :huh:  :o   :wacko:

Older brother bought a certified used Corolla with under 10,000 miles today so sometime this weekend it will get washed, clayed and coated as my congratulatory gift to him.

Edited by Captain Slow

I watched the hurricane coverage until 9:20 when the power went out.  Spent a lot of time on the front porch watching the rain and wind.  The worst was over about 2:30, and I started cleaning up the small limbs and leaves.  The power came back on just as I finished!  

Best wishes to those of you in SC and NC!

Had new tires put on my wife's car today.  Frustrated with every time I go somewhere to have something done to my vehicles, I catch something wrong.  I'm sure every automotive place screws up a customers car in some way, but I always seem to catch it / notice it.  This time after they finish mounting the new tires and an alignment.  I pay and go to get in the car, and there is a gob of grease on the door panel.  I go get one of the guys and ask for a clean rag.  He comes out and starts wiping it up and apologizing. I then notice the mess is in my seat and center console.  It isn't coming out of the seat too well with his rag.  He then tells me that he will go get some window cleaner.  "Will that work?"......   I told him that I would take care of it when I get home.  

While they were mounting the tires, several of them told me how the car looked brand new, even though it was ten years old.  They could tell that I was OCD about keeping the car clean.  Had to re-torque my wheels too.  When the torque wrench clicks right away you know they are over the specified torque.  I should have made them loosen them and do it right.  

Last weekend it was new tires on the horse trailer.  

Edited by LFairbanks

Today i washed the beast and went to the farm to get some pies and some pumpkins to carve for Halloween.

33dgkr6.jpg

Also i installed the ZL1 Addons rock guards, these things look so good and are super discrete.

i57pec.jpg

281tusk.jpg

Edited by RoamPT

^ Will the White Beast play in the snow? ^

I washed the wife's Beast yesterday and used Pumpkin Spice Detail Spray as a drying aid.

Yes it will, all year round. Im getting some Blizzak DM-V2 perf. winter tires.

Oh that reminds me i have to put an order on the pumpkin spice detail spray before its gone!

..  Had to re-torque my wheels too.  When the torque wrench clicks right away you know they are over the specified torque.  I should have made them loosen them and do it right.  

Sounds like a good excuse to play with the new compressor and air hoses!