Customer Service 866.965.0400

Man's Best Friends...Lets See Your Pets

70'sChevyGirl

• 3 weeks later...

Louie purple collar (he was a rescue)

Cheyenne naked (yes after the chevy truck)

Halo red collar (yes after the video game)

Cheyenne is bigger than Louie and Halo now :eek: combine weight of about 90lbs worth of bealges lol

beagles.png

LOL! That reminds me of a story... when my mom first bought her Colorado it had tinted windows that were done by the previous. Well I had some down time on one of my older trucks because I was pulling the LS1 out of it so she lent me her truck... wouldn't you know I got pulled over for window tint the 2nd time I ever drove it after she had drove the truck for about 2 yrs with it like that lol! Anyways, the cop came up on the passenger side and my one beagle was sitting in the back passenger side, well often times they put their paws on the arm rest and put the windows... ya you guessed it, she put the window down in the back when the cop was talking to me. He almost fell on the ground laughing so hard when they stuck their heads out the window and sniffed at him, he said "Ahh I needed that today, get outta here and don't let me catch you with tint on your windows again"

For my Fiance's birthday she wanted a dog. So we went down to the humane society and got Russ. Now he is almost a year old. Here is a recent picture.

You can see all of his "stuff" in the background. He pulls out everything he can.

a0z0cl.jpg

Is it safe to give Ozzy and Grace tennis balls to play with? Don't they just eat things that small? :lolsmack:

Not safe at all. They eat anything smaller than a Shetland Human! :lol:

Sinless, your dogs are such posers! LMAO!

Is it safe to give Ozzy and Grace tennis balls to play with? Don't they just eat things that small? :lolsmack:

Ozzy is a freak for tennis balls. He will chase them all day if i'll keep throwing them. Here is a picture with him bring 2 of them back to me LOL

He wasn't even a year old in this one.

web.jpg?ver=12726745320003

• 4 months later...

Lets see your four legged children. The ones that bring you joy when they look at you and greet you at the door after a long day. The ones that you want to beat for chewing on stuff their not suppose to.

We have three babies. Two dogs and a 15'ish 18'ish pound cat. The first pic is mine and my wife's lilman. His name is cookie man. He is a 5 years old shih ztu and he doesn't know he is a dog so SHHHHH don't tell him :lolsmack:

The next is Alice. She is a year old, we adopt her from one of my wife's friends.

And finally annabelle the cat. She is ten years old and she is our daughters cat. You can't really tell by the pics, but she is A LOT of cat LOL.

Hope everyone has a great day!!!

My favorite kind of thread. I think there is already one going around somewhere but I still love it! :)

Here is my new baby - Kodiak - Kodi for short. This is the day I brought him home.

IMG_6310.jpg

Here he is about 3 months old.

DSC_0112.jpg

DSC_0106.jpg

DSC_0089.jpg

My wife and I lost both of our 4 legged children this year. A golden that was 15 (died in May) and a Rottweiler that would have been 14 (died July 4).

Our two legged children are wanting another one but I think we're gonna wait till next spring.

This is for you then M8!

<iframe width="853" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/eyuPYZ9ZVzU?hd=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I LOVE my golden... He's going to be 11 November 1. He's a GREAT family dog. I'm NOT looking forward to the day we have to put him down. I've had him since he was 7 weeks old.:(

Oh and the gate... Yeah, it was only used when we were cooking or something. It also is used to keep him out of Beamers water bowl. He's infatuated with it. :willy:

Edited by Chewy

• 5 months later...

here is one of our dogs playing with her favorite toy. this thing is literally her baby, she carries it everywhere with her, and will not let our other dog touch it. she even uses it as a pillow at night!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/WGBbG64gj9E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>