Customer Service 866.965.0400

Man's Best Friends...Lets See Your Pets

70'sChevyGirl

This is my baby Bella. And before you say anything No she is not a Boxer. She is a purebreed Bullmastiff. She was the runt of the litter and she had Giardia which we battled for the first 8 months we had her. So she just never bulked up like most bullmastiffs

Here she is the day we got her:

6-5-06045.jpg

Here she is all grown up

IMG_0627.jpg

And this is what she does all day

2011-10-09_20-39-41_187.jpg

We had 2 samoyeds: Milo and Jasmine.

Emma+Jazz+Milo+ar.jpg

Jasmine passed in '09 from old age, so it was just Milo for a year.

Emma+Milo+Walking+0808+rotate.JPG

Then our cat, Gracie, adopted us Christmas '09 by showing up at the front door. We're not cat people, but she's pretty cool.

emmamilogracie.JPG

We got a beta fish over Christmas for my daughter. No pics. He's named....Red. Guess what color he is?

Whoa Dave, an invisible dog? He must give the mailman fits! :jester:

Oh' he's a stealth lab/shepherd mix. Actually, the site issues are causing double posts, however it didn't get the pics in the 2nd post, but did in the one above it. LOL.....:willy:

The mom, her name is Nicia. Pronounced Neeka. With her litter of pups. She had 8.

110109niciapups006.jpg

Cyro, the boss.

02262011083.jpg

Cali

02262011110.jpg

Diego. The wife found him as a stray in a field. Couldn't have been over 8 weeks old. The kid had him named and decided he was staying.

diego2202011.jpg

Pepper

Pepper6.jpg

Maui

Maui.jpg

Tiko. The wife raised him from the day he was hatched out of the egg. Literally.

Tiko3WS.jpg

I've always wanted to visit the zoo in Utah! :lolsmack:

:lol: My wife is the animal person. And on top of that she is a serious clean freak...lol. I guess that is good though. The birds have their own room in the basement. She has a knack when it comes to animals. I have always told her that if something happened to me I would want to come back as one of her pets. And to think Junkman I didn't post a pic of her horse.

I really don't think there are many that have the talent she does when it comes to animals. Birds are highly susceptible to various things. She had someone bring her a bird that the vet said wouldn't make it through the night. A vet that specialize in avian medicine. That bird is still alive today. And hand feeding baby birds from the day they hatch out of the egg that is a science of it's own. Here is a pic of some that she did. The pic really doesn't show well how small they really are.

BSC032906.jpg