Customer Service 866.965.0400

Cleaning during car show arrival...

holden603

Question

Hey guys so I'm new to the Adams family, and stepped in by giving my ride a good Porter Cable three stage job. Following the three stages I applied adams glaze followed by two coates of Americana. My question is that in the past once to arriving to car shows one of the first things I would do is wipe down the car using spray detailer. I'm extra concerned with the front end of the car. The day defore a show I would wash and clean the car up good, however on the way to the show you pick up road dust, and a few bugs. Is using datail spray the best way to clean the car upon arrival, or sould I be using waterless wash? Here is a pic of the car after using the PC,BG, and AW....

Your car looks beautiful! Good job! I haven't seen this mentioned regarding your original question, so, I will.

WW is definitely the safest choice. But, I feel it's even safer to first go over the car with a california car duster THEN hit it with waterless wash with the waffle weave towels. There is a correct way to use and care for the duster and the junkmans videos cover this procedure in depth. But, in my own words... Store the duster so the fibres hang down straight. Don't let the Fibers get all scrunched up. Then while dusting the car, just let the very ends of the fibers barely touch the paint. No pressure at all. And shake the duster vigorously periodically throughout the process

lol true true but I have been saving up for one(stryker blue) wanted one for awhile, and my camaro will be paid off! :banana:
Good thing your in Texas bro. Take it from I learned first hand that G8+snow= get a dam shovel quick!lol

**** that conversion looks sexy...dont see any around here despite all of the holden based cars around here.

Sucks having orange peel doesnt it? A local holden member had his GTO wet sanded by a shop and the paint looks so amazing.

isnt holden Vauxhall? as in isnt that the Vauxhall logo:D

The Holden Commodore is the worldwide platform. From the Holden platform in the U.K. they attach a Vauxhall front end, in the U.S. they attached a Pontiac front end, and in the Middle East the car has a Chevy front end. The root of all these variations is the Lion form down under, Holden.

Archived