Customer Service 866.965.0400

Garage pictures.

wcmclellan

Thanks guys.

Looks great! Where did you find the bike rack? I'm in for something nice to hang out mtn bikes.

Sports Solutions. I love it. you just have to use velcro straps or something to tie the front wheel to the frame or the handlebars turn and the wheel sticks out. :D If you look close the one on my mtb isn't tight enough so they are turned a bit.

Sports Solutions BUA Bike Storage Rack at Price Point

nice floor' date=' and jeep ;), looks familiar haha. is that a racedeck floor?[/quote']

What brand floor?:confused:

Yep, race deck. They are having a sale right now as well. Funny thing is that I bought mine literally a week before the laborday sale and when I email them asking about getting a discount I get no reply. Definitely not the Adams customer service.

Looks great Rick....you'll love that flooring. When you get the chance, paint the walls for that final touch:2thumbs:FYI, I painted mine grey, and now I have to get some extra lighting because of the dark color, haha.

Dave

Hey Dave.

Actually the walls were just painted. I know you can't tell, but look above at the old photos and you can def see the difference. I went iwth a bright white for exactly the problem you are having. I only have one light in there right now so I wanted the walls are bright as I could get them. I'm also ordering diamond plate corner guards for the three corners in the back, a kick plate for the door and then the face of the concrete step where the washer/dryer is and along the back wall I'm going to put diamon plate as well to hide the bare concrete.

Texas garages (google it, I forget the exact web site) sells all kinds of diamond plating.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Nice..lovin' the Gladiators Chris...and of course the pinpoint placement of the Adams sticker:thumbsup:

Adam gave that sticker to me about 3 yrs. ago, I have been waiting on just the right place to stick it and I think that I found it!:thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

WISH I had this garage....

Zs.jpg

This is our REAL garage though.

P8080048.jpg

In floor heat :)

P5080015.jpg

Big compressor and a full air drying system for the air lines.

P8080077.jpg

On demand heat to all sinks, as well as the heat floor systems

P8080074.jpg

South wall

P8080057.jpg

South west wall

P8080056.jpg

2012-02-26_10-13-20_578.jpg

P8080055.jpg

Bendpak twin post lift. Far left door is the door to dads toy box... 71/02/2010 camaro's squeezed in.

P8080053.jpg

Full bathroom/shower with washer and dryer. Full kitchen with stove and all. Office on the far right.

P8080052.jpg

The other good news, I got to build it :) That was back when I was doing construction and I got to build the whole thing. Was never late for work ;)

^^^^Wow. That first garage kills me. It looks like a sweet garage, that can handle 6 cars, and 3 parked out front.....but the little we can see of the house it looks less than average. Must be a single dude......

Okay everyone, let the record show that Chris asked! :lol:

During my first year of college, I pledged little brother to a sorority. If there was anything that I could do to get next to the ladies, I was more than game. Well back then, I had quite the body (hell, I was only 17). One of the sorority sisters took one look at my butt and stated that I had a lot of junk back there. That was it. My pledge name became Junkman and it has stuck ever since.

You asked! :willy:

Now that is a visual image I won't be able to get rid off. :help:

• 5 months later...

this is my blank canvas... it'll be awhile before it even compares to some of the garages posted here, but i think i can work with it!

10972d1340733389-471525_10102178521851624_441980885_o.jpg

future plans are epoxy floor coating, shelves/storage along the back wall, a mini workshop in the left bay with the single car door, max jax portable lift in the middle bay, and some banners and neon signs throughout!