Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Car Smell - Any way to get that smell back?

crewxp

Question

My camaro USED to small like a new car. Now it just smells like... nothing. Occasionally when I use leather conditioner on it, it smells refreshed again for a day or two then goes away.

Just curious. Do any of you guys put anything inside or have any products that makes the car smell great?

That would certainly explain some things. :D

I've tried the "new car" air fresheners you hang from the mirror - only marginally successful. Kind of like the Patriots in the playoffs the last 2 years. BAZINGA!

Or about as successful as the Jets at trying to win a Super Bowl over the last 40 years :D:D:D

Notice the 3 smiles, same number of Super Bowl trophies the Patriots have in the last 10 years :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hey there is another 3 :lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack:

Pats moves/picks were strange, considering the need for defense. Wilkerson will be a beast. So, too Ellis, if he doesn't go to jail. Plus I thought we'd get another safety.

Free Agency will be real interesting this year, if they ever get it started :willy::willy:

I didn't like it, didn't like it much at all :(

There were some teams I thought did a great job, Buffalo, Cinncy, Detroit to name a few. I really wanted the Patriots to draft the kid out of Temple the Jets took, I think you are going to like him :2thumbs:

Pats moves/picks were strange, considering the need for defense. Wilkerson will be a beast. So, too Ellis, if he doesn't go to jail. Plus I thought we'd get another safety.

what did you think of the draft?

I didn't like it, didn't like it much at all :(

There were some teams I thought did a great job, Buffalo, Cinncy, Detroit to name a few. I really wanted the Patriots to draft the kid out of Temple the Jets took, I think you are going to like him :2thumbs:

Or about as successful as the Jets at trying to win a Super Bowl over the last 40 years :D:D:D

Notice the 3 smiles, same number of Super Bowl trophies the Patriots have in the last 10 years :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hey there is another 3 :lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack:

Your first was in '02 - what took so long? And you're 3-3, now right?

A new carpet kit will give you that smell, but it may also give you Cancer. Its up to you to decide which is more important

I prefer the smell of a 63 VETTE :burnout:

Cancer....had it...so I have nothing to lose if I get a new carpet to acquire that new car smell.

I'm a big fan of mildly toxic :o

That would certainly explain some things. :D

I've tried the "new car" air fresheners you hang from the mirror - only marginally successful. Kind of like the Patriots in the playoffs the last 2 years. BAZINGA!

Thanks guys! I was always curious as to what the new smell was in cars. Thanks Dylan :D

I use leather conditioner but barely any apparently. I accidently added too much on my back seat last time and it still shines. I kind of liked the look! I tink I'm going to use the same amount. It adds a lot of shine and seems like decreases wrinkles.

Going to see if that helps brighten the smell this weekend :)

I bought my 06 Mustang last May and the dealership I bought it from had some spray they sprayed in the car and then let the car air out. It had a "new car smell" all the way until around December! There was nothing new about that car except the smell.

I'd like it if Adam's would come out with little emblem shaped air fresheners to match their product line.

eh hem. Maybe metal emblems with replaceable/rechargeable whatever cartridges?

I'd buy half a dozen to start.

Archived