Customer Service 866.965.0400

All Purpose Cleaner ?

offduty

Question

:help:Just received my first order from Adam's and reading the lable on the APC is say's it can be diluted. My question is do most of you use it full strength or dilute it and how much? If using it full strength what are you mostly using it for and if you dilute it what is it to powerfull to be used on.

21 answers to this question

Household use...absolutely. After seeing this thread I remembered I had some crud on my oven none of my household cleaners would come close to removing.

I went to my DC grabbed my APC off it, sprayed it down one coat full strength....waalaaa. Wiped it right off. GREAT STUFF!!!!!

APC full strength with fender brush on all-weather floor mats!!! Amazing! I had one spot that was a conglomeration of spilled dried on coffee mixed with shoe grime caked on my mat. It had been there since winter as I only do a quick spray rinse at the car wash of these mats when it is below freezing. I hit it with the APC and the firm bristled Adam's carpet brush after letting it soak for 5-minutes and the mat looks like new. Great stuff! Try it also on exhaust tips. It will take the soot off in a flash.

I use it most commonly at full strength. I used it over the weekend to remove hard water spots on the plastic hood of our waver runner... It was amazing!

I use mine full strength to. BUT please be very careful, it is some strong stuff. I have had three instances were I could have got myself in trouble but lucked out.

#1 I used it on a old toolbox and it dulled the paint

#2 I cleaned the kitchen and left the bottle sit on the formica counter top for a while. When I picked up the bottle I had a lighter colored ring that would not come off. I finally took the APC and a scotch brite pad and worked the area and pulled it out of it.

#3 I sprayed on my kitchen cabinet doors and it made the varnish sticky. Luckily I had just done a small area and noticed it before I really messed up. So PLEASE test the area and full strength in the kitchen may not be necessary. Please do not think I am complaining because I am not. I am glad I found a product that has the strength when I need it. It was my fault for over using the product.

Thanks!:thumbsup:

I use my APC full strenth!

I use mine full strength to. BUT please be very careful, it is some strong stuff. I have had three instances were I could have got myself in trouble but lucked out.

#1 I used it on a old toolbox and it dulled the paint

#2 I cleaned the kitchen and left the bottle sit on the formica counter top for a while. When I picked up the bottle I had a lighter colored ring that would not come off. I finally took the APC and a scotch brite pad and worked the area and pulled it out of it.

#3 I sprayed on my kitchen cabinet doors and it made the varnish sticky. Luckily I had just done a small area and noticed it before I really messed up. So PLEASE test the area and full strength in the kitchen may not be necessary. Please do not think I am complaining because I am not. I am glad I found a product that has the strength when I need it. It was my fault for over using the product.

I keep one bottle full strenght and the other 50/50.

I let the dirtyness of the subject dictated the needed strength. Wheels, engines... Full strength. But remember to mist lightly. A little full strength goes a loooooong way.

50/50 for everything else. Pads, small cleanups and general cleaning applications.

Couldn't have said it any better. :2thumbs:

I have on bottle full strength and one 50/50. I used the 50/50 for a quick brake dust cleanup on my wheels, until I got my green wheel cleaner. On the plastics in the engine compartment is what i use the 50/50 for now and then full strength on the engine components.

I use it full strength on paint, wheels, glass, etc. The only thing I dilute it for is plastic. I usually dilute it 50/50.

I keep one bottle full strenght and the other 50/50.

I let the dirtyness of the subject dictated the needed strength. Wheels, engines... Full strength. But remember to mist lightly. A little full strength goes a loooooong way.

50/50 for everything else. Pads, small cleanups and general cleaning applications.

Archived