Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hello from Austin!

moriartii

Hello-

I just recently signed up on the Adam's forums so I could learn/research more on how to keep my 2011 Camaro looking good!!!

I made my way over here from Camaro5 thanks to A.J. aka "The Junkman". I have been using Adam's products for a little bit now but with the recent addition of "water spots" on my IOM (Inferno Orange Metallic) paint job I decided to pick up a kit containing a PC. I figured it was time to learn how to use it properly!! :pc:

So hear I am!!!!! An already avid Adam's fan and looking forward to becoming an even bigger fan with a spectacular looking car!!!

Hello and thank you in advance for putting up with my questions.

Cheers

K

Welcome, and welcome to the addiction! Seriously, Adams is great. Never have I found a singular vendor that creates and sells so many great products in one place, stands behind them, and builds a community of users in which they participate to help you get the most out of them. I'm an Adams fan for sure!

Wow, thank you very much for the welcomes!!!!

I have been busy with the car and work. As far as needing something, yes please send pain reliever!!!! I spent this past weekend detailing the car.

Started out with the two bucket wash (which got rid of my original issue of water spots), moved into a claying of the car, then another two bucket wash. This was then followed up by a once over of FMP (Fine Machine Polish) and then another once over with MSW (Machine Super Wax).

Car is popping!!!!!! However I am sore as hell and very tired. I will try to get a pic or two up.

A couple of things learned:

*You can never have enough detail spray.

*Half a clay bar is plenty.

*The Porter Cable is sweet and one should not be afraid of it (I originally was)

*I LOVE Adam's products.

Also I am located up in Cedar Park, which is North West'ish of Austin.

Cheers

K

Wow, thank you very much for the welcomes!!!!

I have been busy with the car and work. As far as needing something, yes please send pain reliever!!!! I spent this past weekend detailing the car.

Started out with the two bucket wash (which got rid of my original issue of water spots), moved into a claying of the car, then another two bucket wash. This was then followed up by a once over of FMP (Fine Machine Polish) and then another once over with MSW (Machine Super Wax).

Car is popping!!!!!! However I am sore as hell and very tired. I will try to get a pic or two up.

A couple of things learned:

*You can never have enough detail spray.

*Half a clay bar is plenty.

*The Porter Cable is sweet and one should not be afraid of it (I originally was)

*I LOVE Adam's products.

Also I am located up in Cedar Park, which is North West'ish of Austin.

Cheers

K

Sweet I am right down the road on 620 from ya :cheers: Do you ever go to the 1431 meet?

Archived