Customer Service 866.965.0400

Rip ryan dunn :(

SIDetailing

My wife called me from work and told me Ryan Dunn had died. For those who do not know who he is, we was a member in the JackA$$ movies as well as Viva La Bam, and few other music and MTV shows. He was driving home drunk and traveling at speeds of 110mph and then crashed. He will be surely missed by many, including me. Jackass and viva la bam are just not the same anymore. RIP BUDDY.

Sad, but glad it was him instead of someone innocent that lost their lives due to driving recklessly while drunk.

Couldn't agree more. I would have rather seen him get seriously injured and recover so he would learn his lesson.

Its sad to hear when ANYONE passes, regardless of what they may have done in the past.

Exactly! Who are we to say/judge one person's life holds more/less value than another person's?

Well said brother.

Kudos.

R.I.P

Who are we to say/judge one person's life holds more/less value than another person's?

Mr. Dunn didn't seem to share this sentiment if he irresponsibly got behind the wheel of a car while intoxicated and drove at triple digit speeds.

As soon as he decided to drive while impaired he was placing no value on his life, which was his own problem, but also placed no value on the lives of innocent people he was sharing the road with.

Mr. Dunn didn't seem to share this sentiment if he irresponsibly got behind the wheel of a car while intoxicated and drove at triple digit speeds.

As soon as he decided to drive while impaired he was placing no value on his life, which was his own problem, but also placed no value on the lives of innocent people he was sharing the road with.

10-4 good buddy!!!

Sent from my iPad using special algorithms and data nodes.

I dont care who you are.... He was drunk he had it coming.

One of the worst calls on the FD I have ever been on was when a drunk driver killed two twin teenage girls. I literally had to throw their mother over my shoulder and carry her away kicking and screaming.

I dont feel bad for him, I feel bad for his passenger, and their families. Like a friend said on another forum and FB. You drive drunk you risk the consequences.

Agree 100% !!!!!!!

Ye sir.:patriot: I too have been affected because somone decided to get behind the wheel when they where totally hammered. I have lost both loved one's and co-workers and I have ZERO sympathy for him. You never wish anyone to die, but it's sad these days that celebrities on TV who do stupid things get more press than people that die for their country.

...it's sad these days that celebrities on TV who do stupid things get more press than people that die for their country.

I think that's the saddest part about this whole situation.

Archived