Customer Service 866.965.0400

Dad, Mook, and Dad's Chevelle

THE Mook

SO! I got Dad a nice little "Mook's Gonna Make Your Face Melt" kit for Father's Day. Arrived at his house yesterday morning to surprise him with it! We completed a two bucket wash and Brilliant Glaze, and treated his tires with SVRT. Usual Suspects in the kit! Thanks for looking!

I really must say it was nice to finally be able to convert my Dad, and also educate him on some things to help keep all of his vehicles nice, especially the '66 Chevelle 396!

DSC_1034.jpg

DSC_1038.jpgDSC_1039.jpg

DSC_1042.jpg

DSC_1036.jpg

DSC_1039-1.jpg

DSC_1040-1.jpg

DSC_1044.jpg

DSC_1045.jpg

DSC_1046.jpg

OMG! WOWSA! What an incredible 396! I think the best years for Detroit muscle were 64-69. If only I was old enough back then to be able to buy one of these cars. Cars today are plasticised junk heaps compared to these cars. If I could take a time machine back to those years I'd be all over it.

If you could have a newer Cobra, Viper or Vette OR one of these cars, what would it be? I'd gladly take home the classic!

Thanks for the kind words everyone! Musclejunkie to answer your question is just too difficult! I mean, it would be classic or Vette, but something inside of me wants an old, curvy lined, lead sled. :D

If you could have a newer Cobra, Viper or Vette OR one of these cars, what would it be? I'd gladly take home the classic!

That's an easy one for me, 69 Camaro RS/SS :rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:

Chris, that is one sweet car your father has. I'm from the older generation and when someone mentions an "SS" the Chevelle always comes to my mind first. Hey do you think you could find a new Adam's hat floating around the warehouse for your Dad. I've heard of vented hats but he has taken that meaning to a new level.;)

Chris, that is one sweet car your father has. I'm from the older generation and when someone mentions an "SS" the Chevelle always comes to my mind first. Hey do you think you could find a new Adam's hat floating around the warehouse for your Dad. I've heard of vented hats but he has taken that meaning to a new level.;)

Norm.....BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I have been trying to get him to ditch that "lid" for over three years now. He. Won't. Let. It. Go.

:lolsmack::lolsmack:

I have been trying to get him to ditch that "lid" for over three years now. He. Won't. Let. It. Go.

Old hats, old cars, old(er) guys. Some things are just better with age.

Sweet SS your dad has there.

You are a good son to do Fathers Day right like that.:2thumbs::bravo::2thumbs:

Archived