Customer Service 866.965.0400

My SS got hit 2 times in ONE WEEK!

StormChaser

Yup....let's just start the story with....

Last sunday (8 days ago) I washed all my work clothes only to find out the dryer was broken. This was around 1145pm. So I had to hang dry my outfit which made it pretty stiff.

Monday was a typical Monday for work. I get outside to leave work and see someone has hit my right rear bumper and tail light. No note, witnesses, etc. I'm pretty angry by this point.

I work for GEICO Insurance so you would think I work with honest folks. NOPE.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Fast forward to this saturday. We had a birthday/house warming party for my roommate and myself. Sent out 43 invitations. 20 said yes for sure. I expected 10. ONE showed up. So we said screw it and my roomie and I went out. Since it was her birthday I knew she'd be drinking so I was DD. Parked my SS in the parking garage which is secured and whatnot.

Well..long night and I ended up drinking too so we took a cab home. Came back the next afternoon. Someone had hit my TBSS on the left front bumper!

~~~~~~~~~~~

My girl goes in the shop wednesday for the damage to the right rear. TWO HIT AND RUNS in six days.

I'm angry

which parking garage? the one at the hilton is notorious and the one at the "town center of virginia beach" is even worse.

My first mini, i took down and parked it in both garages over my stay. Two door dings and a scratch:mad: talked to both "garage" managers and its a common occurrence :mad:

Sorry about your ride

When I had my Silverado SS I was very particular about it to the point where I refused to drive it to any bar where I didn't feel it would be safe. I would have my friends drive or I would drive there cars as they didn't care nearly as much as I did. They knew how I got about my truck.

Snookems...don't get your panties in a bunch over this. Just a string of bad luck. I also had a party once with similar outcome. I even had free beer and food. Parties are hit or miss (no pun intended). Your girl will be fine after the repairs. I'm so anal about my car, that I never go to ballgames, concerts or anyplace that doesn't have a huge, mostly empty parking lot. People are total jerks and have no respect for yours or anyone elses property. In fact, the more beautiful and clean a car or truck is, the more it becomes a natural magnet for scumbags.

Cheer up friend! We Wuv You!:party:

Ya I'm still angry. Can't imagine what rental ill get. LMAO

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

hey girl-just saw this. Do I need to come up there and straighten out some bad drivers???

here-listen to this-it will make you laugh. I am sorry to hear this happened.:burnout:

http://www.myspace.com/video/firefightin-irish/bob-and-tom-el-conquistador/27933273

Much love Sandra!

I got a Jeep Liberty

It's so freaking SLOW. It's not Tinted....and it's built cheap. The seats aren't properly filled and I can feel the metal frame below it.

I miss my LUXURY TBSS.

Archived