Customer Service 866.965.0400

Oakleys!!!!

shad2009

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5:24am would be early.. lol

<object width="425" height="349"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyZtMfMWONI?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyZtMfMWONI?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="349" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Edited by MAYBEN

5:24am would be early.. lol

<object width="425" height="349">

</param>

</param>

</param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyZtMfMWONI?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="349" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

I was at work for 11 and half hours and been up over 16hrs. So it was late to me lol.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

LOL but when I'm at a family function and my pager goes off, I respond.. And I don't get paid for it LOL..

At my paid job, there's no sleepy time like you guys get when you pull on the side of a road and pretend to radar..

I got a new (to me) pair of Square Whiskers this week. I made a set of Trivex FreeForm polarized lenses with backside AR for them. I'm diggin' em!

IMG_8088.jpg

The lenses were complimentary since our company beta tested them for a manufacturer. The frame was damaged in our laboratory, look closely at bridge and you'll see two small marks in the finish and a new larger screw in eyewire. We bought it from our account and it came to me after no one else wanted it. Comp lenses in a salvaged frame makes me a happy camper. I love being in this business!!!

Why Trivex lenses?:

http://www.youngeroptics.com/impact_video/ImpactTest_high.html

What's a FreeForm progressive lens?:

http://www.2020mag.com/ce/TTViewTest.aspx?LessonId=105891

^Yes I understand everything in the CE test in the link above. I live it, teach it and recommend it 6 days a week. :willy:

And yes, I read the WSJ everyday plus Investor's Business Daily.

Edited by sportredmistress

• 5 months later...

So, allegedly my Jury sunglasses are now at home in my mailbox. Long story short, the sunglasses that traveled with me to Auburn and Reno were horribly damaged by my butt in a sitting altercation between me and the SS.

I called Oakley, frantic because well, I love those things, and Christime, a CSR, took care of me in less than ten minutes. While she had me on the phone, she made sure I received the needed paperwork via email, and that I even filled it out right, so that Oakley could expedite my issue!

It was my fault and I had to pay for the repair, but still. Great CSR this time around!

Mook

So, allegedly my Jury sunglasses are now at home in my mailbox. Long story short, the sunglasses that traveled with me to Auburn and Reno were horribly damaged by my butt in a sitting altercation between me and the SS.

I called Oakley, frantic because well, I love those things, and Christime, a CSR, took care of me in less than ten minutes. While she had me on the phone, she made sure I received the needed paperwork via email, and that I even filled it out right, so that Oakley could expedite my issue!

It was my fault and I had to pay for the repair, but still. Great CSR this time around!

Mook

thats some great customer service! i've had the same pair of flakjackets for 4 or so years now. the lenses were scratched and the rubber was coming loose. i went to an oakley store and they replaced the ear and nose pieces for free, and all i had to do was buy a new pair of lenses. instant brand new pair of 4ish year old sunglasses!

my wife asked for new sunglasses for christmas. i tried getting her into some oakleys, but she was dead set on a pair of Ray Bans that she tried on. you can't win them all over i guess :o

Edited by 2010TexasEdition

• 2 months later...

Reviving an old thread, but I just bought got my first pair of Oakley's in years after using Spy Optics for a bit. Got a pair of Holbrooks, and I'm pretty much hooked on the brand again. Got a pair of Oakley Dispatch's on the way as well

man i cant wait to pick up another air of oakleys! i had a set up prescription Radars that were at least triple the price of what they are in the store....lost them on my jet ski, even with holders on. I said im not getting another pair till I get lasik surgery, so i think this winter im getting it done, then new oakleys are what i can look forward too :D

I have a pair of the lance Armstrong LiveStrong fuel cells and I had them put my prescription into a set of polarized lenses. Holy crap. It's like wearing a HD tv in front of your face. And they are made in the good ole USA. They do charge a butt load for Rx lenses but they Warrenty the lens for 2 years

I am a big fan of Oakley as well. However the Drillbits I am wearing as I type this are stamped made in China. Just thought I would let everyone know.

I see that more and more with the Oakleys that pass through our shop.:(

I have always been a Big Oakley guy. I use to wear the older M Frames when I use to shoot competitive Clay Targets. I had a bunch of different lenses and frames but Most were stolen, I still have a pair with a couple lenses left.

I just picked up a pair of Fuel Cells Today:glasses: