Customer Service 866.965.0400

Vette sold, now I need a new screen name!

Marylander

What made you part with the Vette???

Ya, What he said:)

Yeah. Trading a Vette for a VW doesn't make much sense. :willy:

Sorry to see her go. What will be replacing her, Dicky???

Well, I decided to sell her for a few reasons... First and foremost I wanted to lessen the similarities between myself and Rich. Second, with my vette being the some color as AJ's I was getting really tired of hot women coming up to me and asking if I was "The Junkman". I also recently bought an old sailboat that's going to keep me pretty occupied (and impoverished :willy:) for the next few years. But really, at the end of the day I simply wasn't driving it much and it was just taking up precious garage space. $4 gas and all the traffic around here were the final nails in the coffin.

No immediate plans to rep ace it with another fun car, but I'm sure at some point something else will find it's way into my driveway. :thumbsup:

Well, I decided to sell her for a few reasons... First and foremost I wanted to lessen the similarities between myself and Rich.

:lol:

Second, with my vette being the some color as AJ's I was getting really tired of hot women coming up to me and asking if I was "The Junkman".

So THAT'S why my booty count had dipped! You dang imposters! :lolsmack:

I also recently bought an old sailboat that's going to keep me pretty occupied (and impoverished :willy:) for the next few years. But really, at the end of the day I simply wasn't driving it much and it was just taking up precious garage space. $4 gas and all the traffic around here were the final nails in the coffin.

*Insert violin music here* :lolsmack:

No immediate plans to rep ace it with another fun car, but I'm sure at some point something else will find it's way into my driveway. :thumbsup:

As long as it is not a navy blue C5, you have my blessing. :D

Archived