Customer Service 866.965.0400

fixing up garage in new house

lawson4450

You're too freakin organized! :lolsmack:

Looks great Dan. I have that same creeper. One of the best I've found over the years. Looks like you're well on your way to a great "man cave". :thumbsup:

i like to know where my stuff is lol i hate going thru each drawer looking for stuff. The only thing is today i cleaned out the shed and now my garage is full again lol but I was able to get some stuff out of the garage as well. I am going thru stuff and throwing stuff out and reorganizing. you should see my adams stuff it all in the cabinet downstairs

Wait until the little one gets old enough to "borrow" the tools and never put them back...it drove me nuts. Now my son has his own place to look for his tools that he didn't put back. I get teased about the organization too, but it is nice to know when you got to the spot where it should be that it is there. Nice job Dan

Labeling the drawers like that I figured you were in aviation. Yes, I did mine too and get razzed over it too. Looks nice.

Bruce

No Im just a knee dragger but I just like my work areas to be clean and neat, my bed room well thats a different story lol but my work area has to be neat :2thumbs:

thats because you missed the big adams cart in the picture. also all my adams stuff is down stairs in the cool during summer but warm during winter basement in a dark two door cabinet to keep them fresh longer lol

Yeah... Same here... I DO keep all my pads, brushes and other hardware in a cabinet though.

I didn't miss the cart... I just missed seeing it full of Adams!

Chris

Yeah... Same here... I DO keep all my pads, brushes and other hardware in a cabinet though.

I didn't miss the cart... I just missed seeing it full of Adams!

Chris

here to make chewy happy here is the adams stuff

2011-07-06_17-43-19_175.jpg

Archived