Customer Service 866.965.0400

How many towels do you have?

bigaudiofanatic

Question

Just reading this thread I now know why the double soft's where back ordered for so long a while back. I just started my collection so 4 single soft's and a couple ww. Been using other companies until I found Adam's. I have washed my towels so many times and I'm still amazed when they come out as soft as they were new.

I had a boat load of "x" brands before I was introduced to Adam's, so I am trying to ween them out start my collections of Adam's towels. So far I have

1 Great White

4 Double soft

4 WCW Towels

-Been more than satisfied will all of them. However, I wish the WCW towels were the size of the GW.

Wow do we really need alot of them? I ordered alot of stuff from adams recently and im gonna do a paint correction on my car this weekend but i think I only got about 3-4 micro fiber towels when i ordered. Do i need to use a different towel for each product?

I have 25 stacked up next to me, I just folded them. There are at least 50 more in the giant Rubbermaid bin in the closet. Note that this is not counting the Adam's towels. I have two Double Soft and 5 Waterless Wash Waffle Weave. This part of the collection will grow as the other part shrinks. One can never have too many MF towels.

I am calling them true blues in to action now..I will send you my adress :jester: the true blue is one i never got to try

I got them when Adams was moving up to the Double Soft (darn abbreviation changer) whites and single soft whites. They are pretty nice, but the new crop of whites are actually better- but they (the blues I have) are soft and don't hurt the finish. I am slowly working my way into the box. The next polishing session in a couple of weeks may require a couple more :D

I also went through the tub yesterday, and whoa, I do have a lot of glass towels, esp. the green ones. Wonder how that happened? :lolsmack:

garage-1.jpg

I have more blue ones, not sure where they are.

8-10 blues.

2 single whites.

2 drying towels

2 glass

2 waterless

I also bought a 30 pack of homedepot versions for around the house and I have a couple of small off brands that I keep in my consoles of both cars. They work great on my glasses.

Archived