Customer Service 866.965.0400

Project Passionately Pink Camaro

PPinkCamaro

Just as things are starting to bloom in Louisiana, local family is proposing the task of designing and constructing a breast cancer tribute car out of their 1972 Chevrolet Camaro for the 2011 SEMA Show in Las Vegas, Nevada. The project vehicle has been a family owned vehicle since the late 70′s and is the perfect way to bring attention to the cause. The Team has chosen the unique task of turning an iconic American muscle car into a more refined and environmentally conscious hot rod, but retains all the raw styling that this 70′s muscle car exudes. Our plans are to totally redo the suspension adding a fully adjustable performance Air Lift kit capable of high speeds and cornering like it’s hugging the highway. The Roadwire interior has multi tone fine black leather and saddle perforated alcantara surface along with the OEM slate and onyx black leather. The heated, comfortable seating will keep the passengers guessing that they are riding in a high end luxury sedan yet the 500hp LSx package will remind them ever so tastefully that this vehicle can truly “Race for a Cure”.

The exterior has been restyled by adding an extractor hood, mesh grille, shaved door handles and tinted windows. Finally the entire car will be hand sprayed in BASF’s Cyber Gray Metallic and accented with their Pearl Hot Pink.

Let’s talk horsepower! The folks at Victory Racing Engines have built their 408 cubic inch sportsman engine package topped with a Magnacharger supercharger for a little go to this show car . It will be coupled to a Finish Line 4l80e transmission, housing a Yank 3200 stall converter. Passionately Pink will be connecting those 500 ponies to the ground threw 20″ Rotiform wheels wrapped in Toyo Proxes rubber.

The sound stage is set for a 8 speaker, 1000w system by Kicker. It is made up of their RS 6.5" components, 10" CVR sub woofers and two DX amplifiers. All the sound held captive by Design Engineering Boom Mat that has been laid throughout the entire vehicle

Andrews_1972_Camaro_HiRes.jpg

Special Thanks To:

Airlift/ Autoloc/ AGR Performance Steering/ ARP Fasteners/ Amsoil/ Adams Polishes/ Anvil Auto/ BRC Pistons/ BASF/ Borla/ BMR/ Borgeson/ Classic Industries/ Classic Auto Air/ Deatschwerks/ Design Engineering/ Dakota Digital/ Eye Kandy Design/ Finishline Transmission/ Flashtech,/Flex-a-lite/ Hydratech/ Ididit/ Kinetik/ Kore3/ Kicker/ KBS Coatings/ Motorsports Performance Design/ Monzter Motorsports/ Magnacharger/ Metrom Performance Products/ Marquez Design/ National Parts Depot/ Oracal/ Painless Wiring/ Rick's Stainless/ Roadwire/ Ring Brothers/ Rotiform/ Randy's Ring and Pinion/ Scat/ Spaghetti Engineering/ Toyo/ Vision Hot Rod/ Victory Racing Engines/ Vintage Air/ Yank Converters

Edited by Dylan@Adams

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is SOOOOOO cool! 1sm088doubleup.gif

Love the color. Its definately ME!! :D

I wear Pink all the time. I buy everything I can to support Breast Cancer. The only thing I wouldn't be able to afford is that awesome car.

I wonder if my husband would mind if we painted the 70 Camaro that color? Its beautiful!

Andy, can I see that car up close and personal in the Metro D area?

Edited by 70'sChevyGirl

• 3 weeks later...