Customer Service 866.965.0400

Uses for detail spray

DaveVY

Question

Ok, so my wonderful bride gave me the ultimate PC kit for father's day this year and I have been having so much fun out in the garage and driveway ever since then... :willy:

The one product that seems like I don't fully utilize is the detail spray. Right now I use it for lubrication with claying and for the sporadic touchup (but usually use Waterless Car Wash).

So what are other uses for detail spray... Feel like I am missing something.

Oh... And please don't limit this to just car use but include home use, office use, etc... :thumbsup:

Why? It sounds to me like you can do it all. :lolsmack:

I love using DS in my interior. It smells wonderful for days. :rockon:

I also use it in my home on the frame of my Big Screen TV and all the plastic stuff like our speakers' date=' keyboards, mice.

There are so many uses for the DS.

Your wife would like the Glass Cleaner, APC, the Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner is awesome for your carpets and the Metal Polish works great on tarnished [b']bras[/b]-I even used it on scratched ID bracelets and a few other pieces of jewelry and they look almost brand new now! :thumbsup:

I think she needs to buy her own kit. ;)

Had me wondering how in the world those things could tarnish for a split second there! :lol::lol:

Had me wondering how in the world those things could tarnish for a split second there! :lol::lol:

LOL:2thumbs:I thought the same thing but didn't have the guts to comment. Sprayed some on my wifes tarnished one, It doesn't work. All I got was slapped.:lol:

Wait till you see how much easier detail spray makes drying your car. You won't feel like you are rushed to get every drop of water off before it leaves a water mark on the car and it seems to take a fewer amount of GWDT's to dry it off as well!

Whoohoo! Just used detail spray for the first time while drying... LOVE IT!! :rockon:

Like you said I was able to take my time and do the drying and it came out with more gloss too! :banana::banana:

Thanks!

:2thumbs:

I use it on the exterior of my stainless steel dishwasher :2thumbs:

My comparison of using it on the stainless fridge.... the detail spray side looked better after a few days than the side that had the special stainless steel product. :banana:

Whoohoo! Just used detail spray for the first time while drying... LOVE IT!! :rockon:

Like you said I was able to take my time and do the drying and it came out with more gloss too! :banana::banana:

Thanks!

:2thumbs:

No problem :thumbsup: and just in case if you ever find yourself needing more uses for detail spray, just send it my way and I will show you pictures of the many uses :lolsmack:

No problem :thumbsup: and just in case if you ever find yourself needing more uses for detail spray, just send it my way and I will show you pictures of the many uses :lolsmack:

Ummm.... after trying out some of the uses for the detail spray these past few days I won't need to take you up on that offer to help me use it!! :willy:

Had to use my gallon to refill the spray bottle this weekend and now that is almost half gone.. :help:

My Bride likes the smell of the kitchen now (and also likes seeing me clean the kitchen too). :lol:

Wait till you see how much easier detail spray makes drying your car. You won't feel like you are rushed to get every drop of water off before it leaves a water mark on the car and it seems to take a fewer amount of GWDT's to dry it off as well!

I'm a noobie but what is the difference between detail spray & Adams waterless car wash?

WW is exactly what it sounds like. You use this when your car is only slightly dusty. It is not a product that you can use in place of a 2 bucket car wash. Detail spray can be used in all sorts of applications from drying your car, giving it an added shine after its dry, lubrication for claying, prepping pads and towels for waxing/polishing.

WW is exactly what it sounds like. You use this when your car is only slightly dusty. It is not a product that you can use in place of a 2 bucket car wash. Detail spray can be used in all sorts of applications from drying your car, giving it an added shine after its dry, lubrication for claying, prepping pads and towels for waxing/polishing.

Thanks! :2thumbs:

I'm now thinking that I really wouldn't need the waterless wash at all.

So if & when my car is slightly dusty, I'll just apply the detail spray....the shine would be the added bonus too!

Thanks! :2thumbs:

I'm now thinking that I really wouldn't need the waterless wash at all.

So if & when my car is slightly dusty, I'll just apply the detail spray....the shine would be the added bonus too!

Not exactly. WW does serve its purpose in this case. Is your car a daily driver or a weekend warrior? I myself do not use much WW since I drive my car everyday and I don't want to use it everyday. I have accepted the fact that there will be time when my car is dirty and will need to be washed. You should check out Junkmans videos on WW as it helped me grasp what exactly it does and more importantly HOW to use it. :thumbsup:

Not exactly. WW does serve its purpose in this case. Is your car a daily driver or a weekend warrior? I myself do not use much WW since I drive my car everyday and I don't want to use it everyday. I have accepted the fact that there will be time when my car is dirty and will need to be washed. You should check out Junkmans videos on WW as it helped me grasp what exactly it does and more importantly HOW to use it. :thumbsup:

OK!

Well said Austin. I keep a bottle of WCW and a WCW Towel in both cars. I use it often for bird bombs, and for bugs on longer trips. It is also useful pre-wash soak for bugs before a regular wash, and great for cleaning door jambs and emblems.

Interior, cleans the screen on my nav system in my car and truck. As well as fingerprints on any interior plastic.

Quick clean on windows when needed.

Headlights

Toolbox

Hmmm... On windows?! I'll have to give that a try. I've used the Brilliant Glaze on sliding glass doors but hadn't thought to try the detail spray on glass.

Thanks!:thumbsup:

Archived