Customer Service 866.965.0400

My Eyes, My Eyes!

Junkman2008

Where's the face palm smiley when I need one? :confused:

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mE7ESaeONaM?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mE7ESaeONaM?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

RUT RO ADAM, looks like there is a new sheriff in town...and to think I have spent 1000s of dollars on Adams products? Hmmm. Sure wish you would have posted this a long time ago Junkman!!!

Nice to see she was wiping the blade off.:lol:

Give her some credit. She actually IS at a gas station, exhibiting her multi-tasking skills, pumping her own gas - probably even checked the oil, while washing the car at the same time and not relying on her boyfriend or husband to do THAT nasty deed. There is hope for her yet. A friendly call from Lynn or Ashley might even make her an Adam's convert. Dya think? :jester:

NJ doesnt allow us to pump gas either.. although no one besides me has put any in the G8.. but no matter what, sometimes there still manages to be a drip once in a blue when I remove the handle, and I've used the squeegie to 'spill' water onto the area, but I have not let it touch my paint..

NJ doesnt allow us to pump gas either.. although no one besides me has put any in the G8.. but no matter what, sometimes there still manages to be a drip once in a blue when I remove the handle, and I've used the squeegie to 'spill' water onto the area, but I have not let it touch my paint..

yeah i hate not pumping my own gas. I use to love it until i lived in a state where you pump your own for a couple year, now i wish i could pump my own, I still do every once in a while.

My biggest problem seem to be when my tank is super empty it must get an air bubble and it causes my tank to over flow. I have been trying to fill up before it gets to low, or stop the pump before it gets 100% full and pops

I've actually seen someone do this in person to their front bumper to try to get bugs off.

thats funny because today I went on a short trip for work. Me and my co-worker stoped at a gas station to clean the bugs off windshiled (We have bad bug problems). A lady came out to pump our gas and we told her we were just washing off the windshield. She seemed a little PO'd about it. and said "well my boss is getting angry with all the people stoping and not buying anything and washing there entire cars off, but if your just doing the windshield then thats ok"

I have never know anyone to wash there car with a squeegie at a gas station, then i see this video and the next day i hear about people doing this all the time

Archived