Customer Service 866.965.0400

I got my Americana but.......

The public school system in Brandon Mississippi is obviously a tremendous failure :jester:

Yes public school system is a failure, and so is college and well everything else :(

It was meant to be a joke as some of you can see, I wanted you to think that I was under the impression there would be a person (i.e. Dylan) that came along as a "applicator" to put on and remove the wax:lol:. It would be the only way their customer service could get any better; but as I read this thread it saddens me to know that some didn't get it and others make fun of my education because I tried to make a funny joke! :banned: Next time I see you Dylan, I'm gonna punch you in the kneecap! :lolsmack:

:pc:on like donkey konk!!!!! Im bringing my pc, it will do the damage :willy:

on a more cereal note: The wax worked great! No pics just yet, trying to get some time to take some good pics and the time just doesn't work with me, it got dark on us......... it was so terrible working in my buddies air condition shop :drool:

It was meant to be a joke as some of you can see, I wanted you to think that I was under the impression there would be a person (i.e. Dylan) that came along as a "applicator" to put on and remove the wax:lol:.

Sorry, that's what I get for not reading the entire post! :o

ya think the junkman was gona pop out and say "brother's garage productions is here and ready to detail":lol:

Thats exactly what I wanted!!!!! Can you believe they didn't even send junkman out to present the product to me!!!!! shesh, ya try and buy from them and at least they could come personally demonstrate the product...... Heck Adam could have given me a tutorial on how to thoroughly clean my own personal truck :):2thumbs::hi:

• 2 months later...

Archived