Customer Service 866.965.0400

Headlights Were Bad!

Derajaman

So my sister in-law just got this car at the beginning of the summer, and of course the first thing I notice is the head lights.... For only being a 2006 I couldn't believe how bad they were. I had a 2002 Mustang until just a few years ago and they weren't even close to this. So finally got a chance for her to come by the house and got to work.

IMG_0012.JPG

IMG_0013.JPG

IMG_0014.JPG

My process:

PC 7424XP

4" Focus Pads

• SSR - 2 Passes
  • SHR - 1 Pass
  • FMP - 1 Pass

I taped off around the head lights to make sure I didn't get the paint around it and to not catch any edges on the housings.

All I can say is WOW! Adam's has my business for a lifetime! Especially since I work in Boulder so I can just run down to the warehouse and pick up what I need. :cheers:

IMG_0023.JPG

IMG_0021.JPG

IMG_0018.JPG

Enjoy the images!

Yah we'll find out if they are better at night tonight since this was just done today. She was telling me that she a lot of times had to use her brights at night to see so all in all this was really unsafe for her to be driving with them so fogged. Makes me feel a lot better that's for sure!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for all the comments everyone! I was quite amazed that this required absolutely no sanding to get the oxidation off so it goes to show how effective (Junkman's favorite description) the PC is with the right pad and polish combo.

Next up, the other sister in law just got a new car as well and the roof looks about as bad as these headlights did! :help:

Hopefully I'll get a chance to have her come by the house so I can save it as well, I'll take pics as well.

It really seems to be personal preference on which you use. The drill will have a more narrow neck near the lens which will allow you to work in tighter spaces, but just like with paint you have a higher risk of doing something you didn't want to do with the drill versus the PC.

It really seems to be personal preference on which you use. The drill will have a more narrow neck near the lens which will allow you to work in tighter spaces, but just like with paint you have a higher risk of doing something you didn't want to do with the drill versus the PC.

True however It will take alot of sitting in one spot to burn through a headlight.Both are a great ways to accomplish the task. Like you said just a matter of personal preference and comfort level.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Archived