Customer Service 866.965.0400

Flex polisher backing plate

Skinytall

Question

18 answers to this question

Sorry Matt! Our bad, and we accidentally shipped you the wrong unit! I've spoken with the warehouse, and they are aware of the problem. Your correct unit will arrive shortly, along with a FedEx label to send back the rotary buffer.

We have both units in stock, yet we have not achieved 100% approval that the rotary unit is safe for the majority of our advanced-detailer customers.

Using a rotary buffer can cause damage more easily if used improperly.

The Flex orbital is much, much safer.

Sorry again Matt, and your new unit will arrive shortly!

:o

Yet another question answered on the flex polisher units, rotary and orbital. Was wondering about the two Flex units. The orbital is like the PC but with forced rotation I would assume.

I love this company and it's customer service!! :2thumbs:

They step right up with no hesitation and work to resolve the issue.

And to top it off we just learned that another product offering is being worked on... :D Another item for me to save my pennies for! :rockon:

Sorry Matt! Our bad, and we accidentally shipped you the wrong unit! I've spoken with the warehouse, and they are aware of the problem. Your correct unit will arrive shortly, along with a FedEx label to send back the rotary buffer.

We have both units in stock, yet we have not achieved 100% approval that the rotary unit is safe for the majority of our advanced-detailer customers.

Using a rotary buffer can cause damage more easily if used improperly.

The Flex orbital is much, much safer.

Sorry again Matt, and your new unit will arrive shortly!

:o

Archived