Customer Service 866.965.0400

Vegas Vegas Vegas

MAYBEN

Well folks, I will be in Las Vegas Saturday until Wednesday night in which I'm on the red eye flight and will be back in NJ Thursday morning around 6am, :help:

This is my first time in Vegas..

logomain.gif

When I arrive, I have to go to the Convention Center and make sure our machines made it.. then I have to position them, run some wiring, and hopefully have some ME time left in the day.. then Sunday when my boss arrives, I'm sure I'll be back at the Conv Center and going over making sure everything is good to go..

I wish my Wife was coming..

Nice....

the forum will be quiet for a few days :D

Is it wrong that I thought the samething?:lolsmack:

Nick, have a great time!!!!!!!!!

Remember that if the lights and sirens go off it's because you won, not because something is on fire!:jester:

I went in April for the first time for my bro's bachelor party... WOW! It's a different place for sure... I did a lot of walking in that two days, let me tell ya! Neat to see, not to live. Of course, the Vegas most of US see isn't the Vegas the people there see... We have an IT guy that was born and raised there and he said he very seldom went to the strip.

Chris

I love Vegas!! It is one of the most exciting cities in the USA!!

I love the gambling, buffets, people watching, walking the strip and going sightseeing.

We normally stay at Mandalay Bay which is gorgeous.

Red Rock Canyon is great and it is very close. If you get a chance go check it out! It reminds me of Cowboys and Indians.

And I agree...you need to go check out the top of the Stratosphere. :2thumbs:

Have fun even if you have to work. :cheers:

I went in April for the first time for my bro's bachelor party... WOW! It's a different place for sure... I did a lot of walking in that two days, let me tell ya! Neat to see, not to live. Of course, the Vegas most of US see isn't the Vegas the people there see... We have an IT guy that was born and raised there and he said he very seldom went to the strip.

Chris

Yeah my sister lives in Vegas and I bet she makes it down to the strip maybe twice a year.

Vegas is fun, I have been there a million times. It does not look like you will have a ton of free time but try to hit some of the free shows and see as many sites as you can. Be prepared to do a lot of walking though if you want to see it.

I first visited Las Vegas in 1998 during my very first visit to the US and absolutely fell in love with it. Spent three weeks there and it seemed like three days.

My favorite city in the US by far!

I moved to the US in 2000 and we went every year - once a year - from 2002 up until, and including, 2008.

We haven't been since then and it's tearing me up inside. We promised each other we are continuing our run starting in 2012 and onwards.... God willing.

Have a great time brother... you'll love it!

first time eh? lol you will have a blast. ive been to vegas 3 times on TDY for the AF and you will get into trouble if you're not careful lol have fun and be safe

smiley_signinsertevillaughhere.gifthjoseandcousinm.gif

ththbelieve.gifsmiley_1133.gif

f0c36acc20df62e06100c20b74eecc3d.gif

:D:D

I really hope you can find the time to get a little fun in instead of working the whole time your there....geeeeeeeesssshhhh!

Archived