Customer Service 866.965.0400

It's winter and products freeze!

Torrance, California (our HQ) never sees snow but the rest of the US does:

Today we received a few phone calls from customers who had their packages delivered with frozen products in them. If you open your UPS box and find that it's basically like a freezer in there please contact us as soon as possible.

We have a plan in place and will be handling each order on a case by case basis.

It's best to call this in - please call toll free at (866) 965-0400 - thanks!

:2thumbs:

frozen_car.jpg

I tried and took an early lunch, but the packages hadn't arrived yet. They were only out for about 3 hours according to the online tracking.

I met the UPS guy at the door and I still had one product frozen. No lets talk abou those 3 hour lunch breaks you take :jester:

:rockon::rockon: Yeah, 3 hours would be great.. The guy I work with does it all the time. But he is the owners brother. :( I've asked to be adopted, but that's not happening.:lol:

The UPS dude is almost always at my place by 11:00 am.

I took lunch from 11 - 12. The packages didn't arrive till 1:30pm and my wife brought it in at 4:30 pm. That was the 3 hours..:lol::lol:

The chemicals will separate and once thawed won't perform properly.

Actually, some of the products won't work after freezing. Most wax and polish hate temp changes, and won't mix back together.

If you shake the bottle, and the product wont mix together, it's a dead bottle!:(

• 2 weeks later...
Actually, some of the products won't work after freezing. Most wax and polish hate temp changes, and won't mix back together.

If you shake the bottle, and the product wont mix together, it's a dead bottle!:(

Wow, good to know. One more reason for the temperature controlled garage.

Bruce

Mine arrived very very cold, but not frozen. The Superwax and Metal Polish #1 had a very slight discoloration at the top but I shook them like crazy and they seem fine. I'm going to go check on them later once they get to room temp. Thankfully I don't have to place any more orders for a while, this weather sucks :(