Customer Service 866.965.0400

Pressure Washer

MikeNRA

Question

13 answers to this question

i consistantly use a pressure washer todo the rinse and after i wash it. Use ONLY 40 degree fan and dont get to close to the paint and you will be fine.

When using a pressure washer on a car common sense needs to kick in:jester: dont get to close and keep it moving. Make sure you work from the top down and be mindful of the hose, otherwise you will find your self dragging it along side the bumpers and tires and then its :pc: time. dont ask me how i know:help:

i would suggest going out and getting a hose that doesnt have a mind of its own, its very loose and acts just like a regular hose would. The cheap ones that comes with the washers also come with gremlins that like to attack your car:mad:

Home Depot sells a gremlin free hose :2thumbs:

BTW: you can put your hand in front of the 40 degree fan about 3-5 inches and just feel a bit of discomfort, any closer and you might want to have 911 on speed dial:banana:

I'm considering using my pressure washer for my initial rinse, however I've always wondered about the possibility of the added water pressure driving grime into the cler/paint. Any thoughts?

---

I am here: Google Maps

I use a pressure washer every wash....you'll be fine...Like mentioned above, don't keep it too close to the paint

I'm considering using my pressure washer for my initial rinse, however I've always wondered about the possibility of the added water pressure driving grime into the cler/paint. Any thoughts?

---

I am here: Google Maps

Not sure what you mean.

Where exactly is the "grime" being added from, that you speak of?

i use a 2,000 psi electric pressure washer and it works great! bug guts and road grime be gone!

1st rinse with pressure washer

foam gun

2 bucket wash

rinse with fire hose nozzle

sheet rinse with just the hose

no swirls! :banana:

I personally learned the hard way when I was 13 about getting too close to a paint job. I stripped half the clear off my uncles truck before I realized what was actually happening. I have since been schooled in the ways of pressure washers!

Archived