Customer Service 866.965.0400

Waterless Wash

DAVE SXT

Question

I was a little skeptical about this stuff, more worried about scratches etc., but all I can say is WOW. It should be renamed "Holy Cow" waterless wash. I didn't even break a sweat and the car looks outstanding and the waterless wash even smells good. Only used 1 waterless wash towel for the entire job. Great job and great product Adams.

21 answers to this question

It's because, and I can say this with truth and experience...everything we were shown to use buy or use as a product like this up until the Adam's Waterless Wash, was pure garbage and paint killer!

I must say I prefer the old scent, but this is such becoming another GoTo product for me in more ways than I thought! I use this @ home too, when I don't need to disinfect something for cleaning, I use WW instead!

Mook

Not to try to rob this thread from you, but how often should I use this stuff? I mean.. if it rains one day and I can either wash or waterless wash the next? I guess my question is, when is it appropriate to use the WW over a regular wash?

Matt,

First thing's first...always let common sense prevail. If it's been rained on and driven, probably gonna need some buckets.

If I wash my SS, then drive it to work, I will do a WW wipedown there, and again when I get home. Key is to use your brain! IF it looks THAT dirty, it is, and you don't wanna have to get out the :pc: to correct anything.

:2thumbs:

Agreed

My rule of thumb, if I drive in the rain always wash. Between washes I use ww frequently to prevent the need for an all out 2 bucket wash.

Sent from the Dark Side using G2/Tapatalk

CURTIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How's my Vette buddy!?!?!?!?!?

Hope all is well man!

Mook:rockon:

HA! I think this is the second thread like this in a week... I think a lot of people are a tad skeptical of a 'dry washing' product.

I haven't wash my vette with water in almost two years.

Waterless wash is what I use.

For light dust Adam's detail spray brings the finish back to liquid gold (atomic orange metallic)

I just picked up my second gallon of waterless wash tonight from my local dealer

I haven't wash my vette with water in almost two years.

Waterless wash is what I use.

For light dust Adam's detail spray brings the finish back to liquid gold (atomic orange metallic)

I just picked up my second gallon of waterless wash tonight from my local dealer

My (black) 2005 GTO that I bought new, has been washed with water 3 or 4 times. I use DS & WCW to keep it:glasses: looking better than new!:thumbsup:

I envy ya'll 2 who don't have to wash the car every week or every other week. One day I will have a car(s) to do that to but for now just have to accept a little bit of dirt on the car and be amazed everytime I wash it at how awesome it looks!

As per my experience waterless wash is good.When you use a waterless wash like Freedom Waterless Car Wash, you do not have to use even one drop of water to wash your car.Second most waterless car wash products extend the eco friendliness by using ingredients that are gentler to the environment than traditional car shampoos.

I hope Freedom Waterless Car Wash is code for Adams Waterless Wash?

As per my experience waterless wash is good.When you use a waterless wash like Freedom Waterless Car Wash, you do not have to use even one drop of water to wash your car.Second most waterless car wash products extend the eco friendliness by using ingredients that are gentler to the environment than traditional car shampoos.

This is an Adam's owned forum so not sure why you needed to reference a competitors product.

Matt,

First thing's first...always let common sense prevail. If it's been rained on and driven, probably gonna need some buckets.

If I wash my SS, then drive it to work, I will do a WW wipedown there, and again when I get home. Key is to use your brain! IF it looks THAT dirty, it is, and you don't wanna have to get out the :pc: to correct anything.

:2thumbs:

Ah hah! I remember posting in a thread about this but couldn't find it again haha, thanks for the tip Mook.

So it's pretty much for when it hasn't been rained on or driven through god knows what

I hate to hi-jack this thread, but does the waterless wash strip the wax? How about the quick detailer?

Welcome.....

No it doesn't and no it doesn't......

It would kill the effectiveness and convienence of the product if they stripped the LSP.....

I was a little skeptical about this stuff, more worried about scratches etc., but all I can say is WOW. It should be renamed "Holy Cow" waterless wash. I didn't even break a sweat and the car looks outstanding and the waterless wash even smells good. Only used 1 waterless wash towel for the entire job. Great job and great product Adams.

I would recommend using more than one blue towel if you're cleaning multiple panels, and you'll want to fold it to a clean section with each pass. WW is indeed magical, but you're still using it to remove dirt from your vehicle, and you don't want to drag that across your paint.

Waterless Washing Your Car Detailing Video

I am still scared to use it. Lol.. I use it as a personal for bugs and grime on the high impact areas. And also my door jams... I'm starting to use the ww after a wash when the car only has dust and road grime on it.

It is still a great product and I'll gain more trust with it as I use it more. And heck.. I can always clay and flex the car if I scratch it. Lol

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2