Customer Service 866.965.0400

It's Alive! The Mean O' Camino Rides Again!

Junkman2008

Hide the women and children... I'm baaaaaack! :rockon:

The last time you saw it, I hadn't moved it in almost a year because I had to do some work on the motor. Well, I'm pretty much done...

Before:

metrovac_4.jpg

...and now!

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VOBfubGrBA?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VOBfubGrBA?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

Looks like Junkman's MP 1&2 supply is out :jester:

Sounds real good man, is the exhaust turned down? If not, I bet it would take it a notch up from there! Isn't it a great feeling to get an old car back on the road again? When my dad and I get his old truck back on the road I will post some pictures because it's been wayyy too long!

Dang AJ, sounds like someone was messing with the cam. How are you going to get it hooked up now? Sounds like it not only won't pass a gas station, but maybe a tire store as well! I guess your clients will hear you coming for sure...

What all is in the motor?

It's the same as before when I first put it together. A 383 stroker with 11:1 compression. The rest you'll have to find out at a red light near me. :D

meano_engine.jpg

Where the heck have you been man?? :willy:

The Camino sounds great. So what else is planned for that puppy? Looks like she could use a bit of chrome polish.:D

Absolutely nothing. That is my daily driver and it is a sleeper. The uglier it is, the easier it is to sneak up on some unsuspecting soul that thinks he has a fast car. I never wash that thing at all, and it probably has less swirls in the paint than a lot of new cars! :D

Looks like Junkman's MP 1&2 supply is out :jester:

Sounds real good man, is the exhaust turned down? If not, I bet it would take it a notch up from there! Isn't it a great feeling to get an old car back on the road again? When my dad and I get his old truck back on the road I will post some pictures because it's been wayyy too long!

The car is too freakin' too loud for me, but I have no choice. Flow Master's are the only mufflers that I can run without blowing them every 3 months. Straight pipe from the headers to the mufflers, and they told me that those are the quiet Flow Masters... :confused:

Dang AJ, sounds like someone was messing with the cam. How are you going to get it hooked up now? Sounds like it not only won't pass a gas station, but maybe a tire store as well! I guess your clients will hear you coming for sure...

The whole neighborhood knows when I'm coming home at 3:00 AM! As for the cam, can you say whiplash? :D

Archived