Customer Service 866.965.0400

All Corvette Show with an Adams Clinic

TR6speed

Had our 14th Annual Corvette Show yesterday where we were able to present the Gulf Coast Chapter of the American Paralyzed Veterans with a check for $1500.00 plus one of our members won the 50-50 and presented half of it to them also. All and all a great show with close to 130 Corvette's in attendance. Mike did a great job demonstrating Adams products and I believe got some new believers as well as sold a lot of products, (including part of my order) Oh well at least some one will like my VRT. Only kidding Mike said he will ship me a bottle.

I took a little over 200 pictures, but will not bore you with them all so here are a few hope you enjoy.

AdamsBest.jpg

MikeatWork.jpg

Mikeworktable.jpg

Mikeexplainingit.jpg

BACC16.jpg

Grouop_closeup.jpg

Group1.jpg

Group10.jpg

GS.jpg

HotC5.jpg

55-2.jpg

PaceCAr.jpg

58.jpg

62.jpg

Dons65.jpg

Close6.jpg

C3-1.jpg

69.jpg

Copper-2.jpg

CustomC2.jpg

Close1.jpg

Close9.jpg

C5-1.jpg

C1-1.jpg

69.jpg

Close5.jpg

63.jpg

Close8.jpg

Jack, BACC put on a great show! Great weather and a great crowd! Your car looked amazing....as always.

Sorry about selling off your SVRT; you'll have a bottle in the mail tomorrow! Its always nice when other customers confirm everything I tell a new potential Adam's addict. It happened more than once during the show.

We had a great time and hope to be back again next year!

What the heck is this guy thinking?? Metal? Plastic? And against the car? One good breeze or a good kick and that paint is scratched! Even if the diamond cut is bent under the tire, it can still scratch. Not a good idea to me. :confused:

C5-1.jpg

What the heck is this guy thinking?? Metal? Plastic? And against the car? One good breeze or a good kick and that paint is scratched! Even if the diamond cut is bent under the tire, it can still scratch. Not a good idea to me. :confused:

C5-1.jpg

Yes it does look bad, but there was a nice space between the sign abd the car, plus the diamond plate was the backing for the sign, so it really was not going to hit the car. If I remember correctly that car received a trophy in the custom class.

Archived