Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Bottle Size fits GREAT!

Got my order of the 36oz. bottles today and tried them out in the detail bag. They fit great! The size is a lot more convenient than having to refill all the time with the 16 oz. bottles or for taking with you to weekend long car shows. Good going Adam's!

You can see the 16oz bottles in the back of the bag.

000_3367.jpg

000_3366.jpg

haha i went back to my apartment in-between classes just to pick up my adams package, i couldnt wait! haha The new bottles are HUGE! not gunna be able to hang them in my pocket while im detailing, theyll pull my pants down haha. Cant wait to be done with this class and try out the new foaming sprayer :D

Hey! Wait a minute! I was about to ask where do you find the foaming sprayers and empty 36oz bottles on the site.

When I placed my order yesterday (for a crapload of other stuff), I swear those weren't on there.

Glad I went and checked the site again, or else I would've looked the fool. I'm sure my wife would say, "yeah, what else is new?" :loser:

Will the 36oz bottles fit in the organizer on the Adams Detail Cart? There is wiggle room with the 16oz, but not sure if it is enough to fit the big bottles.

Unfortunately no... they're just a tad too big... we're looking at other options for holders for the big bottles. What I've been doing is hanging my jumbos by the sprayer from the lip of the cart and using the rack to hold my 16's.

The nice thing about the big bottles is b/c their mass they aren't as likely to tip over, even if you do sit them on the shelf upright.

I just got the new bottles, and I gotta say...they are HUGEEE. i won't have to refill my DS bottle twice to clay anymore

Holy cow bro, you use 2 bottles of Detail Spray to clay a car? That's alot man. You could probably get away with using less, but whatever works for you man. With the high shipping costs to our friendly neighbors to the North, try cutting that in half....at least. Just some advice to save you some coin, and product.

Archived