Customer Service 866.965.0400

TV Show discussion

Osok

There are a few shows I left out...

Ghost Hunters......

I caught a couple of episodes of this last night and enjoyed it. This is the one with the TAPS group I think.

I saw a similar one a couple of weeks back that was more scientific that I enjoyed even more. They researched the pictures of ghosts and tried to duplicate them as close as possible to explain the supernatural in a natural way where possible. And if they couldn't then they would deduce that 'maybe' something was spooky, kind of like a ghost mythbusters. Would watch again, but I don't remember the name of it.

I caught a couple of episodes of this last night and enjoyed it. This is the one with the TAPS group I think.

I saw a similar one a couple of weeks back that was more scientific that I enjoyed even more. They researched the pictures of ghosts and tried to duplicate them as close as possible to explain the supernatural in a natural way where possible. And if they couldn't then they would deduce that 'maybe' something was spooky, kind of like a ghost mythbusters. Would watch again, but I don't remember the name of it.

Ghost Hunters are skeptics first. You will always see them scientifically try and disprove something. Last night's episode was pretty decent. I think you are talking about the show that's on after GH....Fact or Faked. That show rocks.

:cheers:

I have already mentioned Justified, but here are some others I enjoy

• Top Gear (UK version)
  • The Amazing Race
  • Wheeler Dealer
  • Chasing Classics
  • Suits
  • Necessary Roughness
  • Damages
  • The Singoff (like Dylan, it's not my usual type of show, but those folks can really sing!)
  • Burn Notice
  • Royal Pains
  • Diners, Drive Ins, and Dives
  • Househunters International
  • Person of Interest
  • The Good Wife

Plus college football and basketball.

My favorite new show is Prime Suspect with Maria Bello on NBC, but sadly that looks like it has been cancelled.

I have already mentioned Justified, but here are some others I enjoy

• Top Gear (UK version)
  • The Amazing Race
  • Wheeler Dealer
  • Chasing Classics
  • Suits
  • Necessary Roughness
  • Damages
  • The Singoff (like Dylan, it's not my usual type of show, but those folks can really sing!)
  • Burn Notice
  • Royal Pains
  • Diners, Drive Ins, and Dives
  • Househunters International
  • Person of Interest
  • The Good Wife

Plus college football and basketball.

My favorite new show is Prime Suspect with Maria Bello on NBC, but sadly that looks like it has been cancelled.

Don't count her out yet! (The new head of NBC loves this show...so it may have some legs left)

There are a few shows I left out...

Ghost Hunters

Ghost Hunters Int'l

Lockup (so addicted to this)

The Wire (just started this series)

Chopped

So You Think You Can Dance

Oh, man, you're going to lose a fast hundred hours of your life to The Wire. That show is addictive!!!

Oh, man, you're going to lose a fast hundred hours of your life to The Wire. That show is addictive!!!

Yes, but what a great show! DVD or Netflix is the way to watch this show, it was painful to wait an entire week for 'The Adventures of McNutty and Bunk'.

TV? What is this TV that you speak of? Honestly I spend enough time in front of the computer screen that I don't want to look at a TV the rest of the day but I will say this, the V8 Supercar Series on Speed gets my nod for TV watching. It's the only racing that I enjoy and I can watch from start to finish.

Other than that, the last TV I watched was some of the NHL playoffs from this past year. Before that it was watching Scrubs when I was in college. Haha!

Archived